“Not so great ” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Not so great ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

When we came we could only order three things because they ran out of lettuce, tomato, onion and whatsoever and they could not make the dishes without. What we got was mediocre not-so-crunchy nachos and the worst pizza ever made (apparently they use pre made crusts). Apart from from the friendly service and atmosphere, we certainly would not come here again, especially not for the food.

• Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“American Style Mexican Food in the Philippines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Its tasty enough, and an enjoyable experience. But I wish they would drop the American-style cheese-centric menu and develop more original recipes. Philippines is not a big place for dairy products, and neither is Mexico. No need to add cheese to make Mexican food. The sauce has a cloying sweetness to it. And is that sour cream added to my tostada?

Very clean interior and excellent service. Good presentation of food. Drink prices are great. Local beer for 55pesos. Mojito for 125p. Unfortunately, its not really a 'bar' feeling inside. Sitting outside, however, one could feel more casual about drinking pitchers of mojitos.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Colombo
“Great stuff served”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you like a hearty good meal moon cafe is the place. The staff are very friendly and the service is swift moreover the food taste great.

Visited July 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Mooon Cafe (Ayala Center Cebu)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Food is good and affordable but what caught my attention was the interiors. I totally loved it!

It's a great place for you and your friends to dine and have some much needed bonding time.

I would definitely come back soon.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cebu City, Philippines
“Good Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm a solo diner type of person. Roaming around IT Park to find a good meal for dinner. Finally, i end up in this restaurant. As i approach the hostess in the door and asked for a table good for 1 pax only. She assisted me graciously and led me in the corner table which i really like since i like to have some little privacy. While running through the menu, the waiter offered me something to drink. (Now this is what we called SERVICE).

I ordered Pumpkin Soup, Baby Back Ribs and Green Mango Shake for dinner. Pumpkin Soup is a good starter before having your main course. As the Baby Back Ribs served in my table, i was surprised by the portion. It is really big. I think one serving is good for two persons already. The tastes is really great. Two-thumbs up for it.

Now, I'll just sort out for the few cons. I'm a little bit disappointed on how my Green Mango Shake tastes like 'coz i really like green mango. It's like made from a powdered juice. I expect it is from a Green Mango Fruit. Sad to say the tastes is really different and weird.
WI-FI connection status states that it is excellent but when you're trying to get connected in the website, it seems like it takes forever for you to be get connected or sometimes it will appear connection timed-out.

Anyway, over-all dining experience is great.

• Visited June 2013