“good hotel in central location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Leticia Boutique Hotel

You added Casa Leticia Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Casa Leticia Boutique Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   J. Camus Street, Davao City, Mindanao 8000, Philippines   |
Ranked #30 of 47 Hotels in Davao City
Berlin, Germany
“good hotel in central location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed at 'Casa Leticia Boutique Hotel' after staying for one night in another, very disappointing hotel in Davao. Please see my other review for this.
I booked online through b....com just the night before. Upon check-in, the receptionist had everything printed out only asked me to provide my signature. I have booked and reserved with my credit card but wasn't required to produce any documents which resluted in probably the fastest check-in ever.

The room we stayed in (Superior Double) was clean, had a good minibar, small TV and a noisy mini Aircon which seems to be the standard model in Davao. The hotel is located right in the city center which is really convenient. There was barely any noise from outside, only the occasional door slamming from within the building. The mattresses are a bit soft but nothing to really complain about.

We would definitely stay here again. Good value for money and something you can bring your wife/girlfriend to if you are in Davao for any kind of activity. We were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Quezon City, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

My ratings for this hotel is a 7.
The queen sized bed and fluffy pillows were my fave! The hotel is clean, bathroom though tiny is pretty much clean too. My room was cozy enough. Service of the staff is very good. Now the sad part -
No WIFI, breakfast wasn't appealing, and the view of the street plus the noise isn't exactly relaxing.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Christchurch, New Zealand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I definitely would not stay in this hotel again. I'm impressed with my first few experiences with Casa Leticia, but my recent dealings with the reception staff just put me off the hotel. This time, I made a personal choice not to make any reservation prior to my stay, but when I arrived to inquire about the room rates and availability, the front staff was just totally uninterested, unwelcoming and outright rude. Sorry but I got zero tolerance for this behavior especially after a long-haul flight. Staff training issues need to be addressed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed in this hotel Feb.13 to 20th 2011. Upon check-in, desk asked for payment verification. Gave debit card which I intended to use. Couldn't verify using a debit card
because it would bill immediately. Their solution was for us to settle account EVERY MORNING. Eventually appeased them with a credit card which we did not care to use.
THEN, after three days, the desk began to harrass us to settle the bill to that point.
They look you right in the face and suggest that you might skip out without paying, like
a common thief. Chinese owned and run. What did we expect? This may be common practice among the Chinese, but honest people are offended by such policies. Highly recommend this hotel if you want to be humiliated by local employees that couldn't afford one single night in the place!!! Seen the last of us!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
M/V The World
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

I am right now in the hotel writing this review.
I read all of them before I booked the room,one reviewer said that they have promo on the weekends, so I called the hotel to book instead of booking via a site that has great rates.
they have 30% off on weekends(sat/sun) on all rooms so that was a nice deal! I think that that is a nice discount.
I booked the executive room, because it had a king size bed, I need that because we travel with a baby, so its much easyier.
the room is 3200P per night, and on the weekend it is -30%
everybody is very friendly in the hotel, I am a hotel profesional myself and it is nice to see profesional and attending wait staff in the restaurant, something that is lacking in most restaurants in the country( I know because I live in the phils)
the bedding is realy good, I slept all night long !
one reviewer said that their is noice from the peoples park at night accros the street? no way I have room 205 facing the front and there is no noice from the park, which is pretty busy now, I guess the person kept the window open...
I will for sure stay here again, I love places like this.
one one minute from the hotel is a casino, and around the corner is the blue room in the apo view hotel, there you find great nightly live entertainment, great place for a drink and some relaxing songs!
kind regards,
Dion.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Quezon City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I inquired thru the net whether Casa Leticia has wi fi access in its room and they emailed me that all rooms has internet access so I booked a room through email. However, when I arrived Davao, I found out that I don't have a booking. Good it was not peak season so I was able to get a room. There was no roomboy to bring my luggage to my room it's good my client sent his driver hence, he was the one who assisted me.
The front desk desk staff was kind enough to give me a room with strong internet access, which is one of the main reason why I choose this hotel. Much to my dismay, I can't access the net in my room which according to the staff has a strong net access.
The bathroom is so small that I can't close its doors when using the toilet.
I left my room to have breakfast in the morning and when I went back to my room, the attendants were cleaning it but they carelessly dump the linens in my things (laptop and luggage). Grrrrrrrrrrr.......
However, my stay there is not all negative. The comforter is really comfortable and the linens are very clean. And the security guards are very nice.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

I stayed here twice during a span of about 1 month. The Superior room which I initially booked was rather run down and the bathroom a tad moldy. I immediately called down to reception and asked to move to a deluxe room. Much much better. For a small increase in price the quality of room is much better.

This hotel has a great location and the staff was extremely nice and helpful during both my stays.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Casa Leticia Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!