“Great day out!” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Noosa, Australia
“Great day out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Staff are fantastic and very knowledgeable about the park and its history. Will be recommending everyone to go see this whilst in Davao.

Visited February 2013

Davao City, Philippines
“Poor front desk and web service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The place is great, the food is good, the accommodations are nice BUT online booking service and front desk people screwed up and did not even try to appease the disgruntled customer. I was on a personal retreat and the webmaster erroneously booked my room and I had to pay almost double than what I ought to. Front desk people were not very helpful in resolving the issue, did not even try to do a refund of the excess payment and just told me to gorge myself with food at the restaurant or to buy toursit-y souvenir items (which I don't really need since I'm from Davao) to consume the excess payment. Very bad customer service. The restaurant crew was very pleasant though, maybe because I was at the restaurant A LOT. I ended up eating a lot since I had no choice but to do so.

This place is great for those who love nature. Staff could use a little more training on customer service. And just a warning for those who'll book through the internet to be very vigilant.

Visited June 2012
manila
3 attraction reviews
“relaxing but costly nature experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went here for a day tour trip. The place was nice especially for nature lovers. The entrance fee was quite expensive, which includes a snack meal. This is the fee that we chose since we don't plan to stay long. But they also offer an entrance rate/fee with lunch. The food that they served was not worth the price and the tour was short considering the price that we paid.

Visited November 2012
Pasig, Philippines
20 attraction reviews
“nature trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

if you want to try some nature trip in davao then don't miss Eden Nature Park. I rode a horse here and tried their "exercise field" where you could see things used by the soldiers when they exercise like big tires, monkey bars, etc if you are in a company outing, you could use this "exercise field" for team building or sportfest. They also have a zipline here for added attraction.

Visited March 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
“Great for those who love nature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We love this place. The fresh air, fresh food. Lots of things to do. Great for families. The kids will surely enjoy the playground especially Indiana Jones

Visited February 2013