“Poor front desk and web service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 58 things to do in Davao City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Davao City, Philippines
“Poor front desk and web service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The place is great, the food is good, the accommodations are nice BUT online booking service and front desk people screwed up and did not even try to appease the disgruntled customer. I was on a personal retreat and the webmaster erroneously booked my room and I had to pay almost double than what I ought to. Front desk people were not very helpful in resolving the issue, did not even try to do a refund of the excess payment and just told me to gorge myself with food at the restaurant or to buy toursit-y souvenir items (which I don't really need since I'm from Davao) to consume the excess payment. Very bad customer service. The restaurant crew was very pleasant though, maybe because I was at the restaurant A LOT. I ended up eating a lot since I had no choice but to do so.

This place is great for those who love nature. Staff could use a little more training on customer service. And just a warning for those who'll book through the internet to be very vigilant.

Visited June 2012

manila
3 attraction reviews
“relaxing but costly nature experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went here for a day tour trip. The place was nice especially for nature lovers. The entrance fee was quite expensive, which includes a snack meal. This is the fee that we chose since we don't plan to stay long. But they also offer an entrance rate/fee with lunch. The food that they served was not worth the price and the tour was short considering the price that we paid.

Visited November 2012
Pasig, Philippines
21 attraction reviews
“nature trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

if you want to try some nature trip in davao then don't miss Eden Nature Park. I rode a horse here and tried their "exercise field" where you could see things used by the soldiers when they exercise like big tires, monkey bars, etc if you are in a company outing, you could use this "exercise field" for team building or sportfest. They also have a zipline here for added attraction.

Visited March 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
“Great for those who love nature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We love this place. The fresh air, fresh food. Lots of things to do. Great for families. The kids will surely enjoy the playground especially Indiana Jones

Visited February 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Nature at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The nature park has beautiful views and the air is so fresh and healthy far away from all the air pollution of Davao. It’s quiet and serene and all one hears are the birds chirping (besides for all the visitors of course).

The owners have done a good job restoring the place and its defiantly worthwhile visiting. Guests/visitors are taken on a guided tour on an open air golf buggy type of car. The guide spoke an excellent English. The only downside is she was always promoting and talking about their cottages and rooms which one can rent etc…. in fact it got quite annoying as she always managed to bring it up during the 45 minute tour. Personally I would never stay here as the accomadation is very basic, no luxuries and no air conditioning. Well I must say the climate here is nice and cool and perhaps air con is not needed.

They have swimming and fishing as extras and also lunch.

They have a beautiful aviary which I enjoyed.

I would sum up and say this was my best day trip from Davao.
Enjoy my pics!