“It's like a feast to your heart's desire” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Dessert, Filipino, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Davao City, Philippines
“It's like a feast to your heart's desire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

From the entrance door of the restaurant to the staffs inside, the chefs,supervisors...all I can say is, they really had a good deal of restaurant training. Everybody's polite and smiling. They give your orders fast. The singing group is equally amazing,lively radiant faces when rendering a song for a birthday celebrant. As for the food.....it's like a celebration, a feast to your heart's desire. One can choose from the wide array of food lined in different food stations of different cuisines. One can also ask for pasta or pizza. A fish grilling station is also available, choose a fresh fish and the chef would prepare it. I like the different fruit juices and the salads. Cleanliness and sanitation is very satisfactory. When in town, I suggest guests should not leave Davao City without trying Vikings. It's an experience to share.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“"I swallow everything I can chew"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

10/02/13
My girlfriends booked a table for three through chat convi in FB and got a response right away! In just a matter of minutes...

Talk about efficient, huh? They were superb...

When we got their literally I was shocked with the wide variety of food choices you can choose from and my friends saw me standing in the corner deciding what to start my meal with... I literally took a piece/slice of everything they have but I was not able to try and tasted even 50% of their dishes...

I just booked my second visit there this time with my colleagues and got the same quick response... I will definitely starve myself prior that day and help myself with all the food I can chew and swallow on that day... I just hope my gastric juice will cooperate this time and help me digest what I swallowed as quick than the usual for me to devour at least 50-70 percent of their dishes...

Not to mention... Their crews were such an eye candy... There's this chef that conjured the sweetest smile in the world I saw so far but he was over powered with my love for food that I have to ignore him. But then there was this waiter... Sorry waiters... Their butler... Their Busboys... Their Supervisor... Their guards... Damn did they cook this goodlooking guys as well to compliement their food and cozy but sophisticated ambiance???

I just hope my kitchen and dining area is just like The Vikings in SM Lanang Premiere!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Exceeding Tummy and Service Guaranteed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I booked our accomodation through Facebook. We wanted to take our time off from the busy clockworks in our Camp so we decided to try the Buffet at VIKING'S. The booking confirmation through Facebook was fast and efficient. I logged in at FB, sent a message and in a matter of minutes I got a confirmation through SMS. And I said, "Woah! That was fast!"

And so, last 25 October 2013, my friends and I went to have Lunch at Viking's located at SM Lanang, Davao facing the SM Lanang Fountain... and we got what we came for!

The service was great. The place was huge and was full packed with people. The cooks and crews are always smiling. The food was excellent and they have alot of food choices even for kids.

The price we paid for our meal was really worth it. A piece of advice for those who plan to go... "STAY HUNGRY BEFORE GOING!!!" and you will never regret what you paid for.

And now, already booked for 10 November 2013. Overall, I would say I would rate VIKING'S at SM LANANG DAVAO as "EXCELLENT!!!"

From Serena Moon Tsukino
^-^*

Davao City, Davao City, Philippines
“delicious and satisfying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

the foods here is the best . the cook it very well and delicious . hope to keep it up . and i hope for more improvement to gain more customers.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
davao
“its worth the price...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Vikings is one of the best buffet here in davao...there are a lot of buffet place that we have tried but vikings is incomparable tp other eat all you can..the choices of foods are great and the ambiance of the place os good.we feel so comfortable in the place...hope to eat at bikings again and avail your promos and freebies...good luck and God bless Vikings..

• Visited October 2013