“Amazing Dive!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Manila, Philippines
“Amazing Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

First-time divers are sure to enjoy the services that are offered by South Shore Divers. It was my first dive that time and I am glad that I picked South Shore Divers. The divers are experienced and handled the inexperienced with care. Now, I have my certificate for diving. I really enjoyed it. And I am hoping to go back to Davao for another dive with them. I have acquired new friends and the divers are really friendly. A must-try dive shop in Davao!

Visited April 2013

Davao
“Amazing, challenging and safe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

South Shore Divers accompanied my development as a Diver here in Davao. The service I received were of the best quality and I ended my stay there not only with wonderful memorise but with new friends.

Diving witgh South Shore is definitively one of my best experience in Davao!

Visited March 2013
Davao City, Philippines
“Perfect Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been here in Davao for several months working in a world organization... though I have been diving for several times here in Davao, it was only when I went diving with south shore divers I had a very good time diving... they have a very good community of divers.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Will be a PADI Diver soon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Just enrolled for PADI Open water course at South shore Divers. I have fears with sharks but my Intro Dive Experience with them was awesome. It made me realize there is nothing to fear. Now, i'm about to start my underwater adventure...one step at a time.

Visited May 2013