We stayed here last Sept 7-8, 2012. I was looking for a nice, clean, affordable good location hotel in Davao City. I found Las Casitas 2 and it didnt have any reviews yet in Tripadvisor. So I took a chance since the website looked nice, the price is right and the location is good. We were surprised when we checked in and here's how the Pros and Cons go!
1. Very affordable! our room for 2 cost only 1,095 pesos / night or about 25 USD.
2. HUGE ROOM! I think 4 people could have fit inside our room comfortably
3. For a budget hotel, that was a big TV
4. Very clean room and bath room. also room service cleans everyday
5. Nice lobby and ambiance
6. Free drinking purified water. great for refilling your bottles before heading out.
7. Hassle free check in and out
8. Good and accommodating staff. They let us have an early check-in when I requested it.
9. Good location. Very near J.P. Laurel Ave., 5 mins walk to Victoria Plaza, McDonald's, Jollibee and Banks. Malls are all 15-20mins taxi ride.
1. Hot water takes awhile to heat up
2. None existent Wifi
Overall for the amount we paid we got a lot. We were considering other hotels before the trip but we took a chance here and we never regretted it. In fact, I'm staying here next time i go back to Davao! Excellent Stay!
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas De Angela II Davao/Davao City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Las Casitas de Angela II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.