“Too far” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 58 things to do in Davao City
“Too far”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

It is too far too drive,the place is nice, but is not good if you have small children. It is to deep for little children to swim.too far from Davao city.for my experience is not worth all the trouble going there.

Iloilo City, Philippines
17 attraction reviews
“dive your fears away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

tables and chairs, unlimited slide on the giant tarp, diving on the wooden plank, bouncing up and down on the trampoline, use of life vest are all included in the 200 peso entrance fee. we got lucky though because while visiting the crocodile park, they give us a coupon for maxima aqua fun. 50% off for the entrance fee!

Visited March 2013
Makati, Philippines
5 attraction reviews
“Indeed it's fun in Maxima”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My friends and I had a good time here at Maxima Aqua Fun Resort. For only P200 entrance fee, you have the whole day to swim, snorkel, dive and slide.

Our main purpose coming here is really to try their giant tarpaulin slide. And when we saw it, it was enormous! At first I had second thoughts about trying the slide, but I said to myself it's now or never. We were asked not to place our arms on either side but rather put it infront of us. Unfortunately, due to my nervousness, I mistakenly placed both my arms on both sides halfway down the slide, thus, my elbows got scratched and bruised.

The slide was really long. Shouting while sliding helps a lot. Just the thought of dropping down the ocean (120 feet deep) was scary. However, with our life vest on and everything was so fast, you will immediately surface in the water. Apart from that, the lifeguard was there in the sea too assisting us so we feel safe.

There is also a diving board where you can jump down. I have not tried it but I will when I come back someday. Overall, It was worth it!

Visited March 2013
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
“Its more fun in Maxima”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I really had a good time in this place.For a very affordable price of 200 pesos entrance fee including unlimited amenities was all worth it. We can do snorkeling whole day,dive and slide.To those people who will expect a very nice rooms,fancy bathroom facilities you can go to a 5 star hotel in Manila and to those people expect that this place a white beach then you go to Boracay. This place is in the middle of nowhere and people who loves natures, adventure,peace and serenity this place suits you.

Visited February 2013
bacolod city
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Giant slides, canopy walk, habal-habal.... adventure and fun. Food was great especially the spicy crocodile sisig... Good for family and group outing.

Visited August 2012