“Bring out the adventurer in you!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 39 Attractions in Davao City
Type: Water Parks, Zoos & Aquariums
Davao City, Philippines
15 attraction reviews
“Bring out the adventurer in you!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you're looking for a more adventurous getaway, try Maxima in Samal Island. While they do not have a beach, they do have a lot of activities in store for everybody. My favorite would have to be the diving boards. While the slides are fun, the diving boards take a lot (and i do mean A LOT) of courage from those willing to risk it. It's only less than an hour away from Davao City, and their rates are reasonable. Plus the rest room are very clean!

So the next time you visit Samal, don't forget to drop by Maxima!

Visited November 2012

Manila
“Always one of my fave destinations in Davao”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Decent rates and alot of things to do.. Must try their slide, its a good experience.. They serve decent food and is just 30-45mins away from the city.. Has always been a highlight of my trips to Samal Island.. Will be back definitely!

Visited October 2012
Manila, Philippines
25 attraction reviews
“Maximum Adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I loved it here! The price is so worth it. I loved fun outdoor activities so I enjoyed it very much. The canopy walk with a little bit of tree-drop at the end was so thrilling. Yeah, i was a little bit scared but that's what adventure is all about, right? Then, the giant slide OMG. I'm scared of drowning because I don't know how to swim. But I really wanted to try it. So I tried it too. I was a little nervous but what the hell. I just did it haha. I was screaming on the 1st half of the slide but it was too long I just waited for myself to drop in the ocean. Felt good afterwards. Too bad we weren't able to do snorkeling because we arrived quite late already. Fun fun fun. Try it!

Visited October 2012
Manila, Philippines
23 attraction reviews
“for those who like adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

there are lots of activities you can enjoy in water or land. The cost is not that much. They also have a place you can stay if you want to spend the night

Visited September 2012
Davao city, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
“Maximum Adventure at Maxima!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Whenever I have friends who ask where the best Samal resort is, I always say it's Maxima. Here are a few reasons why:

*there are a lot of activities! Surely boredom is not an option here. You can scuba dive, snorkel, experience their 2 giant slides, play with the trampoline, go kayaking, parasailing, canopy walking, et cetera. Some nights, there are even fire dancers!

*the sea is very clean, perfect for diving and swimming. Maxima is my favorite diving/ snorkeling spot. The fish, coral and ocean life "collection" is just so vast and colorful!

*the food is cheap and yummy. full meals can go as low as P80. and boy, they taste good.

*what's more, hassle-free booking, transfers and the service is very, very good.

Visited August 2012