“Still consistent with taste and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dakudao Building | Quirino Avenue, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 299 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Telephone + 63 82 305 6556 http://www.davaocity.gov.ph/Directory.aspx?id=166
Davao City, Philippines
“Still consistent with taste and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Went here several times lately.. Their meals are still very good, especially the pasta and pizza. What i observed in this place is that it didn't change the prices of its food offering over the decade, however there's relative change in the quantity of servings. But overall, it is still the best Italian place in the city. Would love to go back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cagayan de Oro, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
“Travellers haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

They have a branch via BuDa highway so if you're quite famished on the road, this is one place to stop and enjoy the meal. The place is very peaceful since the background is in a forested area. The food are delicioso and the ambiance is strengthening to make you fit and continue the travel to your next destination

Berlin
“Very good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

A friend of mine who lives in Davao took me here after I suggested to her that we have some italian food for dinner. What a relief it was to have dinner outside of the typical chain restaurants in the shopping malls. This is a very authentic small italian restaurant that serves self made pasta which I can recommend, as well as the pizza. My friend and me were not in a drinking mood, so we did not try their wine selection.
Lovely authentic place, highly recommended!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philippines
“Bland, Boring and Depressing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went last night and this was our second time. I was not thrilled with the first visit, but decided to give it a second chance and found the second visit worst than the first.

The salad was sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, a pile of shredded carrots all in separate piles on the plate. It had no visual appeal at all.

The cheese used in the lasagna was not to my liking. I did not eat 1/3 of the dish nor did my dinner companion.

The best item served was the service water or tap water.

The security guard at the door was not present when we arrived and when we walked in the waitress pointed to a table and handed us a menu not a word was spoken. She took our order and repeated the order and not another word uttered. We signaled for the bill and she presented the bill and not a word uttered. We left not a word uttered and the security guard was sitting in a chair outside the door and he did not utter one word. We had a difficult time getting a taxi and he made no effort to help us.

If this is authentic Italian then I have no desire to go to Italy.

We were the only customers in the restaurant.

The atmosphere was depressing and boring!!

Oh, I have to give them credit for the bread there was no problem there.

I thought because they now have three locations that maybe things had changed, but it had not.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Davao City, Philippines
“definitely, the best italian restaurant in D.C.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Despite the budding foreign restaurant industry in the city, I and my partner who is an Italian recommends this place as the best Italian restaurant. Though their place is not located in a mall nor those frequented with a lot of diners; their place is nice and has preserved the traditional table setting of an italian dining. Also, they serve a wide array of authentic italian food and wine. And since the owner and the chef is an italian, you'll surely enjoy your meals here..
And dont forget to try their Italian ice cream... =)

• Visited May 2013