Red knight is located inside a gated community surrounded by villas and away from all the traffic noise. It´s very safe with guards asking every outside vehicle for their ID before entering the area.
I stayed here twice in February, the first time with family in one their apartments which had a living room and kitchen area as well as two bedrooms, and the 2nd time with my boyfriend in one their double rooms on the main building.
The rooms were comfortable in a decent size, with Sat TV and a small kitchen area (without cooking stove). The bathroom was ok, but we had a bit of trouble with the power and heating, although it was fixed on the same morning by their maintenance man.
The room was clean and spacious enough for two people, but i must warn, don´t leave food around as it will get invaded by ants!
With regards to their bar, this is open till 11pm (which we though was a bit early as my bf kept wanting their ice cold beer!) and is where their business is mainly ran. The two girls there are as helpful as possible. We can recommend the scrambled egg sandwich and the pancakes for breakfast :)
As in for close attractions, Red Knight is a 10 minute taxi ride to many malls, including Abreeza (and soon a new massive SM Mall), a 15 minute ride ( in moving traffic ) to Aldivinco ( a great place for local souvenirs), 15 mins approximately to the airport, 10 minute ride to the main boat station to Paradise Island and two minute taxi ride to a great massage parlour ( next to the big hotel on the left when you reach the main road - sorry forgot the name ) but they´re open till 3am with full body massage at 500php!
All in all, we would stay here again, more than anything, because its quiet, gated,safe and close to all the main areas we usually visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City