“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Tahanan ni Aling Meding to your Saves list
Tahanan ni Aling Meding
4000 Dagatan Blvd | Sampaloc Lake, San Pablo City, Luzon, Philippines   |
Toronto
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

To Wilson Borja, thank you very very much for being gracious to pick us up at Villa Escudero and to drop us off at Bato Springs. It was very nice of you. We love the place (the hotel) and will surely go back. The complimentary breakfast was delicious - and the bibingka made us nostalgic! Thank you to all your staff who made our stay very pleasant! We will surely come back when we have a chance.

Room Tip: All the rooms were just perfect!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cavite City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here twice. The first time was through a deal we got from CCP. Although the trip was long, it was well worth it. The owner is very hands- on when it comes to responding to guest inquiries and was constantly available to respond to queries. When I got there the first time, the staff attended to my needs right away. The room was beyond what I was expecting. It has this old- house feel and yet it was nice and homey. Their restaurant operates only during the day but it did not stop them from fulfilling my dinner request. They have the nicest people on staff. Their bathrooms are nice and clean. Theirs is the only place I've been to with hair dryers! Something very handy especially when you are a woman. Also, their hot waters do not disappoint. It is strategically located in the most scenic of places in Laguna and is roughly 5 mins away from the town proper. They are close to the most happening palate experience in the area. Definitely worth the trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Quezon City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Everything about the place is great. The hotel staff were very accommodating, the place is clean, the view and location is perfect overlooking Sampaloc Lake. We felt very safe during our 3-night stay here and the place is quiet and nice.

Room Tip: Pick a room that is overlooking Sampaloc Lake and enjoy the magnificent view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I just have all love for this place! I was here for business and stayed for 2 nights and I loved it! My room had a balcony with the Sampaloc Lake as my view. The staff were all nice and the service was very sincere. If looking for relaxation, this is THE place in San Pablo City! I will definitely recommend this to friends and I will come back here should an opportunity arise again =)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

To fully enjoy your stay here arise early to watch the sunrise over Lake Sampaloc from your balcony, and take a stroll (or bike ride) around the lake before enjoying the breakfast prepared for you.
Staff are very kind, friendly and accommodating.
This a nice, quiet place to retreat from the hustle, bustle and noise of the city.

• Stayed April 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The property generally is beautiful as it is set atop a great view of Sampaloc Lake. The "hotel" was converted from the home of a local from the community. I think they did a good job with the layout of the rooms, the room themselves as well as common areas.

Since its not a building purposely put up as a hotel, I think it's a bit pricey as its as expensive as some budget hotels. They could also improve on the meals served at breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

This is my 1st time visit to Philippines and I have surprise with my stay here. I book a room here tru agoda. At 1st I was reluctant to book cos of the price, but I decided to booked it anyway cos it was near my friend hometown.

The place is clean n beautiful. Staff was friendly, the view from the room were amazing facing the lake. The only problem I had was the room. I booked a excutive room but it was smaller tat I tot. No water bottles were provided n there were no much tv channel to watched.

Swimming pool was nice but I hardly see anyone swimming . Breakfast was plated with our choice of dish.. Overall gd experience .

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Tahanan ni Aling Meding? Share your experiences!