“Just like the Sbarro in the US” 5 of 5 stars

SM City Annex 3, San Jose, San Fernando, Luzon, Philippines
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in San Fernando
Philippines via Chicago
“Just like the Sbarro in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

EXCELLENT flavor every time. American prices keep some locals away. They are the best Sbarro out of the 6 I've visited in the Philippines.

Visited July 2013

Marikina, Philippines
“spaghetti meat balls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

From time to time I have to go to Pampanga to fix things and stuff in our house there. The terminal when you arrive there is at SM Pampanga, upon arriving I'm always hungry hehe, so I have to eat and this is the first I see when I enter the mall. This time I tried their spaghetti and meat balls, it was ok and you can taste the herbs used in it, you can actually have an option for the extra meat sauce to make it more of a heavy meal paired with softdrink and I'm good to go with that. Some of the staff is quite snob but don't really care, hehe

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
England
“LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Whenever I visit the Philippines I have to go Sbarro! Amazing food, love it! They have lots of different types of pasta & pizza to choose from, couldnt ask for anything more. Deff worth a visit. Its quite cheap too. I wish they had chains in the UK!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marikina, Philippines
“Crave for Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

It was my grandma's bday celebration and graduation celebration of my cousin so I had to travel to Pampanga. Stop over at SM Pampanga and while hanging out, I was hungry and this is the first restaurant I saw upon entering. I was actually craving for pasta and pizza, so good thing there was one available. Ordered the usual penne and pizza, nothing beats the taste of it and the good thing is I don't have to wait that much for my order. The staff we're cool and conversational as well. Worth eating and large servings.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bacolod, Philippines
“Pasta & Pizza Italian Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Food and prices pretty much the same as in the US. Filipinos should be aware that the sauces are "Italian" style and thus not sweet! That said, Very good pastas and pizzas! Pricey for the Philippines but worth it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere