“Place to come back to” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Quezon City, Philippines
“Place to come back to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good food. Good service. Waiters very attentive. Always a place to recommend and eat again. Been there twice this month and have always felt returning again and again

Manila, Philippines
“Yummy Greek Foods!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Ambiance: good Greek surroundings, clean with blues & whites! I like that it's a mall that we frequent after our grocery errands.

Food: I miss this Greek resto so had to go back for their Hirine Brizola (grilled pork chops) and Roka Salata (arugula with balsamic vinegar and candied walnuts)!
I got my chops and salad that didn't disappoint. Salad was fresh and crisp! The candied walnuts worked so well with the leafy veggies. The pork chops were thick yet juicy tender. Cannot complain!

Service: Service was okay since it was a busy lunch hour but I was happy with our order that the slower service and harder-to-call-waiters didn't bother us.

Recommended for Greek foods!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Good Mediterranean resto!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I'd say Cyma is one of the Medi restos in Manila that has an authentic flavor. Must try: Roka Sata salad, great mix of flavors and texture. Their hummous is not bad, but Behrouz tastes better. :) The pita bread tastes different, it's not the average Persian resto variety. Their mix meat gyro is also good and match it with Pastitsio, a baked Mac looking dish. :)
Service needs to improve though. Staffs are not attentive and busy chatting in one corner. I'd go back and try other dishes, but in another branch hoping to get better service. Opa!

Hong Kong, China
“Standards are slipping...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My partner and I adore Cyma, but we had a very disappointing experience last week. We started with the saganaki, which was delicious, but that was where the good food ended. The dolmadakia were soggy and lukewarm, the dips on the selection platter were tasteless and watery, my vegetable kebab was overcooked, and my partner's gyros was very bland. We suspect they have a new chef/s in the kitchen - if so, they are desperately in need of training! Please give us back the quality Cyma food we know and love...

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manila Philippines
“Consistently Good Food , Inconsistent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a patron of this dining establishment , whether the branch is in Trinoma , Eastwood or Shangri-la . Last time i dined here was at their outlet in Ortigas . We ordered the Cyma chopped salad ( our favorite ) , flaming cheese appetizer, pita bread with hummus dip, Fillet mignon steak and the greek version of their chicken adobo. For our drinks we had the sugar free bottomless iced tea and lemonade . It was a pleasant experience , even though service tends to be inconsistent during non peak hours, to the point that the supervisor was the one who volunteered to assist us with our orders. For those who haven't yet tried Greek food , I would suggest trying the cuisine offered by Cyma .

• Visited October 2013