“An everyday, all day favorite!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 236 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Filipino, Continental
Paranaque
“An everyday, all day favorite!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Whether it be breakfast,brunch,lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, after dinner snack, theres always something great to eat here!! For me, you can never go wrong with their panckaes ..to die for!!

Visited March 2012

Makati, Philippines
“yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

burger steak with spaghetti is my fav. and their banana split is to die for. i like the whip cream they use.

Philippines
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Pancake house is my favorite and now it has become my daughter's favorite too. I super love their spaghetti, I think it's the best for me. Another favorite of mine is their burger steak. Thank you Pancake House for the many wonderful wonderful meals you have served us. Really looking forward to my next Pancake House experience

Visited January 2012
Sandnes, Norway
“Fast service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nothing out of the ordinary but service was fast. We ordered typical lunch fare - rice plus fish and vegetable dishes. we did not have to wait for a table so that was good.

Visited February 2011
San Pedro Laguna
“Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've been generally pleased, and if not, they will take a meal off the bill. If you get the tenderloin, ask for it to be a single piece rather than tips. ask for your meal o be served at the same time. Had a case where the child's meal arrived at the table 20 mins after everyone else's. The child was in tears. Maybe I've eaten about 30 times and usually pretty good. I'll go back again for sure. A bit like the IHOP in the states but not as much selection.

Visited September 2011