Chose to staycation here last November 2013. Two nights of some splurges and R&R.
My first stay here was way back 2010 and I must say that they have manage to keep the place well-maintained.
Some welcome drinks and a breeze during check in.
- Location is near the malls (Shang, SM Megamall, Podium, Rob Galleria)
- Room is spacious. Complete with toiletries.
- Fitness Center is ok. Complete with basic equipments.
- Buffet breakfast has wide spread of Filipino and continental food. But don't expect 'Sofitel Spiral' level
- Room is clean and no moldy smell.
- Spacious parking space
- Warm and hospitable staff. Good customer service
- Swimming pool was under repair when I was there
Will recommend for those who want to have a relaxing staycation in the city. Not one of those cheap, tight budget thing.
I got the room @ 5k per night. Comes with buffet breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Pasig City’s Ortigas Center stands Richmonde Hotel Ortigas. Its proximity to corporate destinations, shopping & entertainment centers, and the major thoroughfares, gives the hotel an edge in location. Its interiors bring the classic comforts of home amidst five-star luxuries & modern conveniences. And with the staff’s ever gracious service, The Richmonde is THE place to come home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Richmonde Hotel Ortigas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmonde Hotel Pasig
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines