Well I’m not very familiar with the place but am assuming the hotel has a nice location its connected to one of the Robinson’s Mall (they are many in this country). If you wall for 15-25 minutes down the left you will find other malls as well form fancy one to normal ones, the location is great.
The rooms are very clean and they also have water, tea break items and sometimes you will find some fresh fruits and some Tamarind seeds to have some tangy taste in your mouth.
The staff is very helpful, attentive, respectful, courteous and always smiling which I find as 100 +++.
The food is amazing from the breakfast to the dinner they always have buffet selection and also a la Carte. They have a great variety of seafood that you cannot miss.
Check out is very fast and all the staff speaks English very well, the facilities are great and the amenities as well, if you wants to stay in a really secure and recommended hotel please stay at this hotel in Manila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Galleria Manila is a 4 star hotel in Manila, Philippines, con¬veniently located at the heart of Ortigas Center. Formerly known as the Manila Galleria Suites, this hotel in Ortigas has a total of 285 guest rooms with coffee and tea making facilities, cable TV, multi-channel radio, IDD/NDD telephone and mini-refrigerator. High speed Internet available upon request (separate payment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Hotel Pasig
- Manila Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines