“Nice Stop In Manila” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Manila Galleria

You added Holiday Inn Manila Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Asian Development Ave., Pasig, Luzon 01655, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Pasig
San Francisco, California
“Nice Stop In Manila”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Well I’m not very familiar with the place but am assuming the hotel has a nice location its connected to one of the Robinson’s Mall (they are many in this country). If you wall for 15-25 minutes down the left you will find other malls as well form fancy one to normal ones, the location is great.

The rooms are very clean and they also have water, tea break items and sometimes you will find some fresh fruits and some Tamarind seeds to have some tangy taste in your mouth.

The staff is very helpful, attentive, respectful, courteous and always smiling which I find as 100 +++.

The food is amazing from the breakfast to the dinner they always have buffet selection and also a la Carte. They have a great variety of seafood that you cannot miss.

Check out is very fast and all the staff speaks English very well, the facilities are great and the amenities as well, if you wants to stay in a really secure and recommended hotel please stay at this hotel in Manila.

Happy traveling

Calypso

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Attended a 1 week seminar of ANCLS & PCQACL at an adjacent hotel, didnt actually stayed at this hotel but had breakfast here for 4 days.. & during those 4 days? BACON!!! Yes, it was heaven.. Pair it with their french toast & coffee, Perfect!! Wait, its just for appetizer.. They have many dishes to choose from, even a Japanese for breakfast.. I can also say their room is nice overlooking ADB avenue as i also enter my colleague's room, next time ill try their pool!

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
JuliaMacario, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 3 days ago

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

Thank you for sharing to us your breakfast experience. It was glad to know that you loved the variety of food offered at the Fab Restaurant. We hope next you would be able to stay with us and experience that spacious rooms and other facilities of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel predominantly because my usual choices were full.

Still it held promise, it was new, it had a good reputation locally and the venue (attached to a mall) wasn't too far from places I wanted to be.

Now the problem with being attached to a mall of course is that (in Manila) it comes with sniffer dogs, men with machine guns and very young girls lined up offering 'pocket massages' to every passing male shopper. Not the hotel's fault I know, though they do have their own security.

Reception is small and an elevator ride from the main entrance, expect a wait at both the elevator and the small desk.

On arrival I was given the key to a room that proved to be a smoking room on a smoking floor. I called down and asked to be given the non-smoking room I'd booked and been promised - only to be told that they were full.

So I packed and went down to check out - at which point a room magically appeared and I was sent back up to a non-smoking a perfectly adequate room.

Breakfast was in a decent restaurant and had a good choice - staff were good. I ate dinner there too and while they couldn't accommodate my gluten free requests the buffet threw up some options.

In essence the hotel provided all of the basics, dealt with problems reasonably and was cruising to a 3 star rating until the bill arrived. It was only 1000 pesos a night cheaper than the five star hotels in the vicinity - and at that price woeful value.

So yeah, it's a decent (if basic) hotel that charges near luxury prices.... not a recipe for success

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
JuliaMacario, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share this to us. It saddens me knowing that you feel this way about our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies that not all aspects of your stay did meet your expectations. I will raise this to the management and we will take a look into this.

We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your experience as best as it can be.

Zamboanga City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked under an ihg link but you can get the same cheap rates thru Agoda. We were offered an upgrade for an acceptable amount to have two big beds instead of the usual small twin beds. Our booking did not include breakfast. Tere at the front desk was really helpful and friendly and gave us good deals for our breakfast, cheaper than the usual. Children 12 and below eat for free! Yey! Some hotels only offer half the price for kids. Their elevators are under renovation and so it took some time for elevators to be free. They did offer the use of their service elevators. The place looks old and needs renovation. The hallway to our room had the old, musty smell which we got used to eventually. Hahaa. But our rooms didn't have that smell and was really clean. The room and bath comparable to pricey hotels I have been to. We got a family room with two big beds, two big desks (one for my husband for his laptop and one for my daughters when they felt like reading or playing on it). They had a loveseat and table for our guests. The TV was good sized. We had a bathtub in the bath and the usual toiletries. Aircon was good and cold the whole time. Breakfast was okay too with lots of choices to choose from. We could just go to the fourth floor and cross to the attached mall and do our shopping or have our meals there. Another mall is just a short distance away if you feel you want more shops to choose from. I could only give it three because the hotel needs renovation which should have earned it a poor rating but the room was great, it was part of the building with a mall, and the price was good for a room similar to excellent hotels. They don't have a nice lobby though. When we were looking for a cab for the airport, the bellboy went the extra mile to really go and look for the bigger cab we were looking for!!! Thank you! For service, I would give this hotel a four :-) When we couldn't get a good internet connection, they went an extra mile and provided us with our own pocket wifi in the room! They could have just told us that internet connection was poor and that's that. But service is really good in this hotel. :-) Oh, the pool is just average sized.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

Thank you for writing us a detailed review of your stay. I am glad that you had a great staycation and you were able to enjoy the nearby facilities around the hotel. Our staffs are truly the gem of Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, as they provide genuine service to make our guests pleased. However, it saddens me knowing that we have not come to exceed your expectations. We have taken notes and we thank you for your valuable suggestions which will help us to identify areas of improvement.

We hope we could welcome you once again on your next visit.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Before I checked-In I got mix reviews which made me a bit skeptical. But to our surprised our stay was very good, the employees were very professional and friendly.

With just some minor upgrades with its facilities, am sure this hotel is bound to attract more customers.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

Many thanks for sharing to us your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. I am ecstatic to know that we exceeded your expectations and that our staffs were able to make your stay even better. We appreciate your suggestions and will certainly share this to the team.

We can't wait to serve you again soon!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was in a good location for exploring Ortigas and the malls around there, especially Robinson's Galleria which is attached to the hotel directly. The rooms was large and comfortable, but needed modernisation, especially the lift system, where one of the three was out of service so waits were substantial.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

Thank you for sharing to us your feedback. It was great to know that you had a comfortable stay and you were able to enjoy the nearby attractions around the hotel. However, I do apologize for the inconvenience with regards to one of our elevators. We are currently upgrading it to serve you better.

We hope that we can welcome you again and you will be able to try our new and improve elevators on your next visit.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

this is my favorite hotel it's near to many popular spots and attached to a mall .

easy access to main roads to get around. the bar is smoking so that's a negative.

although the beds and bath are nice , the wood Trims could use refinishing and new carpets in the room and the hallways .

overall the staff action is quick , free wifi and attached to the mall So I will keep coming back .

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Holiday Inn Manila Galleria.

Thank you for sharing this to us. I am honored to know that Holiday Inn Manila is your favorite hotel. I have taken notes with regards to your comments and let me assure you that this will be raised to the management for proper action. I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy the nearby mall and direct access to it. We want to make sure that all our guests will not have any difficulty with their stay.

We look forward i welcoming you again in the near future.

Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!