This Hotel is next to the Crowne Plaza, where I stayed last year, but the rooms are available at a lower price. The lobby isn't very impressive. It was crowded, with a big group checking in whenI arrived. My room wasn't ready, but they comped me an upgrade to an executive room, to make up for my wait. I was also comped the interet, which there is normally a charge for. Stepping out of the elevator onto my floor, I was impressed with the wood panel decor. I think the hallways actually look more luxurious than the ones in the Crowne Plaza. One of the waiters in the hotel's Chinese restaurant claimed the rooms in the Holiday Inn are larger than the ones in the Crown Plaza. My executive room was almost a junior suite, with a living room area.
The rate I booked included the buffet breakfast. The breakfast is good, but not as varied as the one in the Crowne Plaza. The hotel's Bar One has been relocated to the Third floor, from teh Fourth, where it was last year. The new location is significantly smaller. The room ammenities seem similar to those in the Crowne Plaza. Two free bottles of water are provided, each day. Free tooth brush and shaving kit is also provided. The room's air conditioning was plenty cold. Ad the hotel is adjacent to Robinsons Galleria Mall, there are passages into the mall on the third and fourth floors. The mall has cheaper money exchange, a cinema, a supermarket, a food court, and loads of shops. I noticed this property seemed more popular with Filipinos, than the Crowne Plaza is. Maybe, that's because of the lower price. The staff attitude is great and extremely polite. This seems to be the lowest priced IHG property in Metro Manlia. Despite that, it provides everything one needs. I would definitely use it again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Hotel Pasig
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manila
- Manila Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Galleria Manila is a 4 star hotel in Manila, Philippines, con¬veniently located at the heart of Ortigas Center. Formerly known as the Manila Galleria Suites, this hotel in Ortigas has a total of 285 guest rooms with coffee and tea making facilities, cable TV, multi-channel radio, IDD/NDD telephone and mini-refrigerator. High speed Internet available upon request (separate payment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.