Location - adjacent to Robinson's mall. They even have 2 floors connecting to the mall and the Crown Hotel. Walking distance to Metrowalk , Megamall , Podium , Asian Development Bank and other popular business establishments.
Room - Most of the rooms are in the corner or maybe I'm always getting corner rooms but they are spacious. Toilet has bath and complete toiletries. In house fridge is of good size you won't have problems storing a liter of water. Good bed but pillows can be improved even if they give you a choice.
Housekeeping services - fast and efficient. They are within your doorstep in less than 5 minutes.
Freebies - you get complimentary drinks at the Bar One. We usually get an invite from the Xian Tian Di for a free cocktail at night time.
Gym- although it is small, it served its purpose. The attendants there could smile more often though.
TV - big LCD tvs with my favorite cable channels.
Fab bar - where they have their buffet breakfast. It is small for the amount of guest they usually have especially on weekends. You will have to wait sometimes for an hour to get a table or they will let you use the small lobby on the same floor . You will either have to eat on a lounge table and sit on the floor or you can place the plate in your lap if u want to sit properly in the sofas.
Pool - wish they have a heated pool. Cos this is mostly a business hotel, I would love to soak in the pool after work but not if its very cold.
In room dining - not much of a variety. maybe because you can always go to the mall if you don't like their food, but still.
There was one incident when our room smelled really bad that I had a hard time breathing. We asked for an immediate room replacement but staff said, they are fully booked. We checked their online booking which said there are still rooms so that's weird. We had to endure almost 2 hours to wait for the smell to go away. We were provided with a humidifier and they sprayed Lysol everywhere. My companion was sick at that time and can't complain much. I think, this could have been handled better. Have to follow up with them from time to time what's the plan because the smell was unbearable. Turned out that there were soiled rags soaked in water that was left in the ACU vent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Galleria Manila is a 4 star hotel in Manila, Philippines, con¬veniently located at the heart of Ortigas Center. Formerly known as the Manila Galleria Suites, this hotel in Ortigas has a total of 285 guest rooms with coffee and tea making facilities, cable TV, multi-channel radio, IDD/NDD telephone and mini-refrigerator. High speed Internet available upon request (separate payment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Hotel Pasig
- Manila Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines