“a great place to enjoy and have fun with the kids.” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Ranch & Farm
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Children's indoor playground, rides and party venue.
pasig
4 attraction reviews
“a great place to enjoy and have fun with the kids.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

what I like are the friendly persons assigned to take care and operate for each ride we had.

what i dont like is their party packages only settled to a minimum of 60pax per booking.

Visited February 2012

San Pedro Laguna
11 attraction reviews
“Great Fun but bad food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Overall the kids have a great time but the food is not very well done. Fries aren't cooked well and taste really bad. Out of stock on menu items and the food service isn't very helpful really. I'll return because the kids love the place.

Visited April 2011
Paranaque, Philippines
“Perfect Day for the Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

I brought my nieces and nephews who were on vacation last week to Fun Ranch. It's a one-stop-shop for children's entertainment because aside from the indoor playground with a giant slide (which I was not allowed to try:(), they also have rides that are perfect for the age brackets of my children. Everything was a miniature version of those rides commonly seen in big theme parks. Ferris Wheel was so cute and the kids were not intimidated by its size. They also had these horses that you make yourself move. The pirate ship, like a mini anchors away, gave us the right amount of thrill for the day. The go-kart and mini golf fit those those 10 year olds who came with me.

There are no fast food restaurants inside. They do have, however, a dining area inside the indoor playground where you can order kiddie meals and food for adults. There was a free magic show which my kids really loved. The waiter told us that someone was celebrating something so the free show was just a bonus. He mentioned too that they have a regular magic show on weekends in one of their in house restaurants.

Over-all, I think the place was worth our time. My nieces and nephews just voted me most popular and favorite aunt!

Visited December 2011