Very international hotel in Manila close to the businesses. Stayed there for a week and enjoyed. Room service is great and prompt. Food is good. Great spread at breakfast. Very prompt taxi service to and from the airport. Best part was walking distance to the office. Has a decent swimming pool. The best part was the fully equipped kitched in the studio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury living, shopping pleasures and business comfort only at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila. Ideal for corporate travelers and families on leisure, this five star hotel has the most expansive living space within the metro with a mix of studio executive rooms and suites ranging from 41 sqm to 182 sqm. All rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment system, only the top of the line kitchen facilities, a shower stall that doubles as a steambath and a washer and dryer among other modern conveniences.Located in the heart of Ortigas Center, Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila is steps away from the Asian Development Bank, 100 to 500 meters from a variety of shopping malls and entertainment facilities and 15 kms from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila Hotel Pasig
- Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Manila Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines