This isn't really a hotel, it's a tower of extended-stay executive apartments. There is a full kitchen and a washing machine in each apartment. I stayed in a Studio which is the smallest unit. It was a big room but most of it was taken up by the kitchen which I never used. It was 7116 Pesos per night including breakfast about EUR 125
Impressively equipped with rice cooker, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, oven, microwave. It seemed a shame not to use it, but I wasn't there long enough.
There's a lovely long & narrow pool on 6th floor perfect for a workout and a fitness centre on floor above. Great massages at very reasonable prices too.
Staff are very friendly and eager to help as I found everyone in Manila to be.
Hotel restaurant was OK. Nothing special, there are better options within walking distance. Breakfast buffet was fine. The barman makes terrific cocktails although be warned they allow smoking in the bar, which is slightly strange.
The location is good just off EDSA. There are several big malls close by and plenty of places to eat. It seems like a residential area with plenty of people on the streets at all hours. It certainly felt very safe.
Despite all of this, it's all a bit soulless, lacking in character. Great for a business trip but I wouldn't want to come here for a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury living, shopping pleasures and business comfort only at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila. Ideal for corporate travelers and families on leisure, this five star hotel has the most expansive living space within the metro with a mix of studio executive rooms and suites ranging from 41 sqm to 182 sqm. All rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment system, only the top of the line kitchen facilities, a shower stall that doubles as a steambath and a washer and dryer among other modern conveniences.Located in the heart of Ortigas Center, Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila is steps away from the Asian Development Bank, 100 to 500 meters from a variety of shopping malls and entertainment facilities and 15 kms from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila Hotel Pasig
- Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Manila Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines