Linden Suites is in a great location (across from SM Mega malls and a short walk from St Francis Square). It is a safe area, not in a very touristy spot of Manila. The staff made you feel welcome and accommodated every request we had. The buffet breakfast was pretty good too- lots of variety that changed slightly each day. We got an upgrade and were given a two-bedroom Suite, which was great. Indoor pool was not very inviting. A great spot to stay if you want to shop!
Shopping Tip : St. Francis Square inside is similar to Greenhills- but less hectic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite among local and international clients, The Linden Suites offers business travelers and families world-class accommodations away from home. With 168 well-furnished designer rooms and suites, the hotel presents options for guests to enjoy hotel living in a desired functional space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Linden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Linden Suites Manila Hotel Manila
- The Linden Hotel Manila
- The Linden Suites Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines