“Good hotel to stay in - will come back again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Linden Suites

You added The Linden Suites to your Saves list
The Linden Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   37 San Miguel Ave Ortigas Center Pasig, Pasig, Luzon 1600, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Pasig
“Good hotel to stay in - will come back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed here for 3-4 nights with my family in a 3 bedroom suite and we were happy. The second and third time we stayed in this hotel we asked to be placed in one of the newer rooms - it was worth it! It was great being above the 15th floor - we could see the city lights and this hotel is close to a 7-11 and the SM Mall, you can practically walk to the mall :)

Customer service was great, everyone was really friendly and helpful. Their restaurant was also good - we had breakfast and dinner there and they had a variety of food to choose from at a reasonable price.

The pool was under renovation but to be honest, we did not really check out their facilities. We did go to the dental clinic which was located inside the hotel - Zahn Dental clinic - also great customer service and good price to have dental work done.

We are definitely going to be staying at Linden Suites again when we are in Manila

Room Tip: * Ask for a room facing the 2 towers that have lights going up and down * The higher floor the bett...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
M3g1106, Front Office Duty Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for sharing how delighted you were during your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again here at The Linden Suites.

The Linden Suites Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Caloocan, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights in April. The rooms are perfect size, free WIFI, buffet breakfast and the location is excellent, near Megamall, Robinson, Podium and Shangri-la Mall. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us The Linden Suites for your stay here in Manila.

We are definitely looking forward to having you again in the near future.

Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed on a two-bedroom suite (with spacious living room). The rooms and furnishes were quite old already. Our room's aircon and hairdryer were not functioning well. but service was quite good and there's free wi-fi. family mart, 7/11 and several malls are conveniently located within hotel proximity.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stayed here on a two bedroom suite for one night April 3rd with my parents. Room was paid for way in advanced, upon checking in front desk required a P2000 deposit which I put on my U.S. issued CitiBank card. Got to the room and decided to use room service, total bill was P3600 in which I signed the receipt to be billed to my room. Minutes into our dinner, front desk called the room and telling me that the charges were more than the deposit and I said to go ahead and request another authorization from my card. After several minutes, phone rang again and front desk wanting me to take care of the charges ASAP I said I would and hang up. Not a minute had passed, and still in the middle of our dinner, front desk called again and said that they would send someone to my room with a credit card reader to swipe my card again.

It has gotten so annoying that I left the dinner table and went downstairs to pay for the dinner in cash. Is this really how these hotel handle situation like this?

I don't think there would by any problem running a P3600 charge to my card with a $55,000 dollar credit limit!

Very annoyed in Texas!

Thea, at front desk however is very very cute!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
M3g1106, Front Office Duty Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us during your recent stay. We assure you that we will continue to place utmost importance on training and developing our associates to serve you better.

We hope that you will consider staying with us once again so that we can have another opportunity to provide you a pleasant experience.

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

If you are in Manila and you wanna find the place for party or staycation with your family and friends, The Linden Suites is perfect for you. Spent two karaoke parties here with friends and we totally loved it. For loved ones who are visiting Manila, I always tell them to try it out at Linden because it close to everything - shopping malls, bars, restaurants, etc.

Room Tip: I always stay with the room overlooking Ortigas' view and I just love watching it day/night.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Baliuag, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were quite many in that room but it was spacious enough to find our own spot. Perfect for overnight parties! Also, the mattress and pillows are sooo comfy and fluffy! Ugh! #couldnotaskformore :) for the breakfast, there are few selections but the food tastes good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Quezon City, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family recently stayed at this Hotel for four nights. The rooms are clean and spacious. But the swimming area was closed for renovation so our kids were not able to swim. During my buffet breakfast I casually asked one of the waiters to please give me a noodle soup as I was busy eating to catch my meeting, he was rude and just pointed for me to get the noodle myself. Then, for our check-out I requested the receptionist to check the room early so that we can proceed easily, however she said all of us must go down and vacate the room which we did. When we arrived at the lobby we waited for 15 minutes still the room was not cleared. Sensing that I will be delayed further I asked whats keeping them, they said they found a small stain in one of the seating chairs and they asked me to pay. Outraged, I said how much, they said they will ask a supervisor, another 10 minutes still there was no reply. I again inquired and it was only that time that they said the amount. I was angry that there was no stipulation in the regulations about any payment for small stain made by my child. Out of protest and so as not to delay I paid. Now, as I reflect the Hotel was definitely the worst accommodation we have had for this past ten years we had been travelling as a family. I will definitely not opt to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
M3g1106, Front Office Duty Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014

The Linden Suites Management

Been to The Linden Suites? Share your experiences!