“A steak-lover's paradise.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 243 Restaurants in Pasig
Quezon City, Philippines
“A steak-lover's paradise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

House of Wagyu prides themself in serving high-quality Wagyu steaks which you cook in a hot stone. For a steak lover like myself, I can say that they have one of the best steaks in Metro Manila. I always ask for the ribeye steak which has ample fat content because fat makes everything better. The steaks are really melt-in-you mouth if you cook your steak the right way. For me, I try to cook my steak medium rare to retain the softness of the meat. Although others think that the meat tastes good on its own, I always add a dash of salt and pepper just for the added taste. They do serve unlimited bread and butter, one serving of soup, rice or mashed potato, and sometimes salad to go with your steak. The staff was also very accommodating and assist you in cooking your steak. This is a perfect date place if you want to impress your dates. Just be careful because after eating you can smell like steak as well because you cook your steak in front of you.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“Disgusting Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was gifted by a friend with 8,000 Pesos worth of gift certificates (GCs), each at 2,000 Pesos denomination. I decided to use those GCs to treat my family. At that time, House of Wagyu has a promo, offering 40% discounts for some of their steaks. Two of my family members availed of the promo. My wife and one of my children ordered salmon. I had pasta. When we ask for the bill, the total price is about 6,800 pesos. Not bad for a group of five considering the elegance and the ambiance of the place. I handed 3 GCs at 2,000 pesos each and 1,000 pesos bill. I am already decided that the change will be a tip for the food servers on top of the 10% service charge. Moments later, the manager approached me and I was told that we are not allowed to avail of the 40% promo discount because we are using GCs. THE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE ALL VALUED AT 2,000 PESOS EACH WITH NO MENTION OF ANY CONDITION OR LIMIT OF USE. I ended up paying the bills with credit card. BEWARE GCS HOLDERS.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“The best steak ever! It melts in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

It's Mother's Day, and my hubby decided to take me to fine dining at the Home of Wagyu located at Greenhills, just across Unimart. We had reservations for 12:30 pm and we arrived just about that time. Rhen our server greeted us and took us in. He handed the Mother's Day Pre Fixe menu which included an appetizer, salad, choice of steaks, and desserts. The ambiance at this restaurant was very cozy and classy. The servers were very attentive to our needs. It was interesting that our steaks came in a stone grill which kept our steaks cooking for about 30-45 minutes on our table. We were given aprons to avoid splatters and stains. I ordered the rib eye 8 oz. It was the best steak I've ever had! Seriously, I've been to several high end steak houses in LA and New York, but this steak was exceptionally tender and really tasty. There was no sauce offered but rock salt. Rhen informed us how to devour our steak in order to get the best of it. For desserts, I had cheesecake topped with strawberry and blueberry sauce. It was great as well. Love, love, love this restaurant. I even asked my hubby to take me back on my birthday! The price? Its pricey, but way worth it, it's a special occasion fine dining restaurant, you have to try it...

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Taguig City, Philippines
“Soft, Melts in the Mouth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had our New Year lunch at Wagyu because it was the only steakhouse opened last january 1. Mamou and 22 Prime were both closed that day. It was our first time to eat there. My husband who is the steak eater in d family was satisfied as i was too considering i am not a steak lover. The meat was soft and buttery it melts in your mouth. The cooking in the stonegrill lets you be the judge if you want it rare or medium or well done. Since my hubby prefers medium while i prefer well done it was all good because we both got what we want. There was no sauce because the steak in itself was so flavorful. It came with mashed potato. My daughter ordered salmon which she liked and chesecake her all tine fave. My aunt ordered the prawn which was a little bit spicy but good. The bill came up to around $130 or P5500.

Pasig, Philippines
“Excellent quality of meet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The quality point of view this steak house is the best in my experience of living in this country.
However, the price we should consider it as international one.

Visited December 2013