We stayed here for less than 12 hours on a stopover to Siargao Island. I actually chose it because I thought it was closer to the airport but it's still quite a distance especially in the traffic. We got in late so fortunately were not hungry as I certainly would not step out onto the street to find somewhere to eat, it didn't seem the best neighbourhood. Our room was well air-conditioned but basic and pretty old but it was under $100 AUD a night so you get what you pay for. I certainly wasn't expecting much more than I got but it did have 2 double beds in 1 room and another in a separate room so was quite spacious. I wouldn't stay here again as I would stay closer to the airport, which we did in my next review when we had to do another stopover in Manila in this same trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mabuhay Manor is the First Balikbayan Hotel where you can experience Filipino culture after being away from your home country. We bring back warm memories after migrating or working abroad for a time. The Mabuhay Manor prides itself with accommodations and amenities that will suit the needs of Balikbayans: spacious rooms, comfort food you missed during your long parting from your homeland - Sala Lounge, Lola's and Sutukil (Sugba, Tula and Kilaw) Poolside Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines