I stayed in this Hotel with my family for the first time and really love the Philippine atmosphere inside. It's an old fashion setting yet very current. The staff were very nice and welcoming. The Family suite is very comfortable and spacious enough. The pictures shown and the descriptions of their services that are indicated on their website are very accurate. My nephew loved their pool and used it everyday. I love their breakfast buffet. The location is very convenient and close to everything.
The only thing I don't like about this hotel is they only give you one key for the whole family. It would've been nice if there were multiple keys provided as the room we chose was for 5 people. It was very inconvenient to call the staff to open the door every time a family member returned.
Otherwise, this experience was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mabuhay Manor is the First Balikbayan Hotel where you can experience Filipino culture after being away from your home country. We bring back warm memories after migrating or working abroad for a time. The Mabuhay Manor prides itself with accommodations and amenities that will suit the needs of Balikbayans: spacious rooms, comfort food you missed during your long parting from your homeland - Sala Lounge, Lola's and Sutukil (Sugba, Tula and Kilaw) Poolside Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines