I always come here everytime I visit Philippines. I believe its my 5th time here or more.
Staff- they are really accomodating, and friendly! since im always checking in here. They remember me already which is really nice though I visit every after a year.
Breakfast- is really true Filipino experience, though they couldve added more choices.
Location- this is my only problem why I ddnt give 5 stars. Location is in a small alley. Though its a 10mins. Taxi ride to Mall of Asia. I kinda dont feel safe walking outside the hotel
Room- pretty big and bathroom is really bug too, but the bed is too firm.
I would definetely recommend this hotel. And i will surely come back again. Good job Mabuhay Manor keep up the good work! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mabuhay Manor is the First Balikbayan Hotel where you can experience Filipino culture after being away from your home country. We bring back warm memories after migrating or working abroad for a time. The Mabuhay Manor prides itself with accommodations and amenities that will suit the needs of Balikbayans: spacious rooms, comfort food you missed during your long parting from your homeland - Sala Lounge, Lola's and Sutukil (Sugba, Tula and Kilaw) Poolside Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines