“Total relaxation!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd. Cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave | Pasay, Pasay, Luzon, Philippines
(02)833-9878
Attraction Details
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Total relaxation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I always visit this place. For 800+ you get to have 1 hour massage, unlimited food, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi (for the span of 7 hours) So very much worth it! The last time I went there, they were having a major renovation of the place but they still accept customers (for the usual price) which was a bit unfair because of the inconvenience. Before they accept credit cards but lately, they do not accept it anymore. If you want privacy, this place is not a good place for you. All in all, it's still a good place to relax and pamper yourself. :)

Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“watch out!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Watch out for some perverts in the male wet area, they tend to "keep an eye" on you and your johnson.
Some may even follow you around, you've been warned!

Macao
“Going Down the Drain”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I started going to Wensha years back, and honestly back then, it was all superb service. I just went to their Timog branch yesterday and had to talk to 'Erick' about the massage that I had. I felt that the one who massaged me took advantage of the situation. I always get male therapist because I need to have a really hard massage, but the therapist touched the parts that weren't suppose to be touched!

3 attraction reviews
“timog branch needs to have a major general cleaning to do”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

i've been to timog branch many times already since 2011. my first time was actually my birthday and i've loved the place before. you can stay there comfortably for a long period of time (6 hours), have a buffet with a good choice of menu with shabu shabu, and a good round of massage with courteous therapists. but my stay yesterday made me decide to never come back to this branch again. i'd rather go to Antipolo branch instead.

i accompanied my sister who wanted a good massage and a wet floor area so we went to timog branch. we were delighted to know that they now offer 8 hours of stay. the place got cleaner, according to my sister, who is also their frequent customer. the buffet table didn't have names of the food they offer, so i asked the waiter, (i dont eat pork) but he just kept on looking at the food and guessing what it is. i told him nevermind. shabu shabu is still great. except that before we went home, i wanted to eat again but when i went to the buffet table, i got shocked. i saw FLIES and a COCKROACHES on some of the foods and containers. the waiters where just standing there beside the buffet table doing nothing . so we decided to go home.

my sister was irritated with her massage therapist. she kept on commanding my sister to position herself instead of guiding her body what to do. the therapist was not courteous and just left my sister without making her feel comfortable after my sister did not sign any tip on her paper (which she intend to do on our way out at the counter). very rude. locker room has a lot of cockroaches too. my sister even complained of bugs through her stuff on our way home.

the wet floor is still nice though specially the jacuzzi. steam bath and sauna is way TOO HOT so nobody stays there. timog branch has lost its touch. i am disappointed. ive never been to pasay branch but antipolo branch is recommendable for its cleanliness, great view, nice bar with beer, good massage, good buffet table although they have a schedule of food :(

3 attraction reviews
“timog branch needs some major general cleaning to do.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile