been staying here since the 90s when it was holiday inn. for last close to 20 yrs been coming back for main reasons : close to airport, inexpensive, great health spa. some 5 yrs ago it was renovated to look more upscale but the rooms are somewhat old. staff usually friendly and fast. i stay in traders club floors and get free breakfast, internet and lounge. i never eat in the restaurant which is so-so. this place could be better but it's ok for short stays. the health spa has declined. hot tub been broken for 8 months now. but massages still the best. no prostitutes hanging in lobby but loads of middle aged men from all over the world bring their filipina gilrfriends here for the night and you see them at breakfast. a little unsightly to see esp in morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines