This is the second time I've stayed at Traders Hotel. On the first day of our convention, I came in early and tried if I can get an early check in. The lady at the front desk allowed me to do so since there was already an available room. Very good!
As usual, service was great, breakfast was awesome however I noticed that at least 30 minutes before breakfast service ends, food replenishment gets slower and slower. The kitchen staff should be considerate of guests who want to relax more and stay in bed longer since there are some who really prefer to go down for breakfast much later. Other than this, I've no other complaints. Still two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines