Traders seems to have different version of outlook , even though they are under Shang's mgmt. Having used to the up chic looking of Traders KL, I wasn't sure what to expect here. Anyway, don't be surprised to be greeted by a big black dog, to sniff your bags !!
Small lobby but nice, fast service, have a plesantly big room. Unfortunately was out with King Size beds, I am quite surprised as don't see this hotel as couples' hotel. Great internet service, like the sofa, like the working table and in actual fact, like it all.
Small bathroom but that's fine. Pool is small, but this is not a resort, a city hotel or rather the Bay area hotel.
Easy to get cabs as well, and oh.... they are near to Mall of Asia too !!! so Ladies... don't worry about staying out of nowhere, as just get into the cab and to the mall !
Excellent services from the concierge / door man. Been to this hotel twice, the same old man is still there and smiley as ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines