Stayed twice for few nights. Very pleasant place. All staff is ready to help. Not bad massage. Breakfast is average but ok.
In general this hotel left very good impression.
Paid something above usd 120.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel, Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Traders Hotel, Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.