Stayed for a night before flying to Tagbilaran and it was good. We didn't get the chance to have dinner at the roof top like planned because they only serve food till 8pm and we got there at 8, so we just go out and settle for Guiligans. Staff are good, we have to leave at 5am for our early flight and breakfast is only ready from 6am, but the guy from the reception packed us a sandwich and coffee to take, which I think is pretty good. That is how you look after guest. I just hope they will put some coffee and kettle as standard in any room, love having coffee when i get up in the morning and that is the only thing missing in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This economy class hotel is convenient to a myriad of popular tourist sites in Manila. The hotel offers 150 clean and comfortable rooms that are adorned with modern amenities such as chiropractic approved mattresses, color television and cable channels, window seating for relaxation, built-in desk and furniture and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a restaurant and outdoor pool which offer a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploration. The Microtel Hotels & Resorts Mall of Asia is the perfect property for guests that want quaint accommodation in a prime location with signature Microtel quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel Pasay
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Manila/At Mall Of Asia Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines