Booked a 2N stay before heading back to Sydney, I must admit this is a much better experience than my first stay. The staff are all corteous and friendly, I wanna commend kuya "ELY" as I called him, the guy in charge of the swimming pool, and Lorenzo for looking after all of us whilst we were staying at the roof top pool, which by the way was awesome! I missed it the first time we stayed in the hotel as well as the awesome buffet breakfast, so loved the variety of foods! The fried rice was so yummy, not to mention the selections of yummy breaky. Will definitely come back!
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel Pasay
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Manila/At Mall Of Asia Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This economy class hotel is convenient to a myriad of popular tourist sites in Manila. The hotel offers 150 clean and comfortable rooms that are adorned with modern amenities such as chiropractic approved mattresses, color television and cable channels, window seating for relaxation, built-in desk and furniture and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a restaurant and outdoor pool which offer a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploration. The Microtel Hotels & Resorts Mall of Asia is the perfect property for guests that want quaint accommodation in a prime location with signature Microtel quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.