Last time I visit there is still a construction in the lobby. Hope they already fix it.
The rooms are great, ooh the Jacuzzi just outside your room is awesome. But be careful you might hit the wrong button and splash the water all over the room and also your neighboring room.
The food is great delicious pizza and pasta are really my thing.
Bathroom interior is great.
Internet TV is available. Room is clean and complete with fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maxims Hotel is the first and only all-suite luxury hotel in the Philippines, with each one of its 169 suites lavishly furnished, meticulously designed, and equipped with superb amenities and state-of-the-art technology to create the complete experience of opulent living. Pairing impressive facilities with impeccable service, each suite is assigned a butler to attend to the guest's every need, from their itinerary to dining reservations, every hour of their stay. Being part of Resorts World Manila, Maxims Hotel makes its guests the center of a vibrant world of leisure and entertainment, with world-class gaming halls, an elegant mall, a grand theatre and ultra-modern cinemas just outside their door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Hotel Pasay
- Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines