“Luxurious” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila

Save Saved
You added Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila to your Saves list
Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Newport Boulevard | Newport City, Pasay, Luzon 1309, Philippines (Formerly Maxims Hotel at Resorts World Manila)   |
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Pasay
Quezon City, Philippines
“Luxurious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Last time I visit there is still a construction in the lobby. Hope they already fix it.

The rooms are great, ooh the Jacuzzi just outside your room is awesome. But be careful you might hit the wrong button and splash the water all over the room and also your neighboring room.

The food is great delicious pizza and pasta are really my thing.

Bathroom interior is great.

Internet TV is available. Room is clean and complete with fridge.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ResortsWorldMNL, Marketing at Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Hi Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to know that you had a very nice stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Summit, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I wish I could stay at the hotel longer than the one night that I stayed there. We chose to stay here on our last night in the Philippines to be closer to the airport as we had a early morning flight. The hotel is only about 3-5 mins from the airport under normal early morning traffic conditions.
Since it's a newer hotel, everything is clean, nice, beautiful, elegant, and well-appointed. Beds, chairs, sofas, were all comfortable. Everything is elegant. Air conditioning worked well.
Spacious bathroom with bathtub and dual sinks. Separate toilet area. Separate shower area with two shower heads. No issues whatsoever with our hotel stay.
There's a casino, restaurants, and shops. Lots of programs on the smart TV. I could stay indoors all day and not be out in the hot climate.
There is a pool on the 5th floor I believe but I didn't get a chance to try it out.
A bit pricey...I still wouldn't say it's comparable to hotels on the Vegas strip but for Philippine standards, this is top-notch.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Once again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for at corner suite for 4 nights, first night air con spoilt, sent 10 men to my room to fix it but failed, so changed room, next week nights were bitten by mosquitoes even though they said they did fumigation, could sleep for 4 nights because of the hot air and mosquitoes, sigh

• Stayed April 2014
Hi Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We'll take note of your comments and rest assured we will forward these to our hotel management team. We sincerely hope that we will be able to serve you better in the future.
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

as a concerned guest which I really admire the hospitality industry. it was really sad to say that they did not met my expectations. Its an international hotel but the staff are not well trained in giving service!!! they don't now to treat the guest they don't even SMILE!!! HELLO ITS PART OF YOUR UNIFORM!!! WORST!!! even though your hotel is beautiful but the people are rude it's non sense!!! kindly invest on training on how to treat guest properly!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The staffs were very courteous and friendly. The rooms were big and clean. Their Japanese restaurant was very good. It has a casino but since we don't gamble we would go to the lounge with live music. This hotel is attached to a shopping mall so it's very convenient. However, one night we stayed at the pool area to have dessert. Everything went well but the following morning we had a lot of bug bites on our legs! Other than that we had a very nice experience. I definitely will go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
ResortsWorldMNL, Marketing at Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Reading through your review and learning about your pleasant experience was such a delight. We thank you for taking the time in sharing this wonderful review with us and for making us your accommodation preference. About the bug bites, rest assured that this is duly noted and we will forward this concern to the proper department.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Makati, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed in Maxims on Jan 9th 2014,it was a gift voucher anyway and It was lucky because I didn't pay for a super suck service like that. I booked the room 1 month advance. When I came to check in at 1pm, the receptionist asked me if I was informed that the check in time is 2pm, yes I said. So she said she will pre- check in for me with deposit and just wait for time to check in,it's fair enough though. I went around the casino and came back at 2pm. They took my deposit slip and let me wait without saying a word.my husband was angry but I comforted him and ask him to be patience. 15 mins passes, no room, no information, no update. I came to the fronted desk and asked,waited there. The receptionist still walked around and said nothing to me. Another receptionist asked me if I can move to the right so he can serve another person.i insisted and did not move, I pointed to the walking receptionist and said I waited for her. From what they said,I heard that I must wait for 1hr more. I was so angry and complained.she said " yes mam,because room is not available". What kind of 6 stars service? It is worse than 2 stars hotel. I strongly expressed my words that its none of my business.I want to check in now. Later on a supervisor or manager came to ask me if she can assist me, in 5 mins, they upgraded me to The Corner Suite. I requested a king size bed and this room has 2 queen size beds and no daily fruit at all. The service machine is not working until we asked someone to fix it.Plus points are big room, clean room and nice bath room. There is no guide book in what service offers included the service machine, they expect you to be expert and did not think that u must know how to call a butler then only you can call. I thought only I experienced this worst service but when I checked on the comment in trip advisor in 2012 about this hotel, it was the same. It showed that their management did nothing to improve the service and they never stop rating themselves as 6 star hotel.They did not even perform 3 star service instead. I will not recommend this hotel to my friend and will never stay there ever again

Room Tip: Choose non smoking room and don't try the breakfast. Be strong with their receptionist because t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This may be a very late review coz we checked in here last May 2013. However, we felt it's just fair to give due credit to the staff who were very accommodating and courteous from the front desk, pool, housekeeping and coffee shop. The rooms were huge, clean and well-designed but what we liked most was the bathroom which was spacious and multi-functional. We also loved their infinity pool though they close as early as 8pm...hope they can extend until 10pm like other hotels. But there's one thing we think needs improvement...their food and beverage especially on their buffet breakfast which was very limited considering their standard. They should also improve the quality of their food. But given the chance, we'll definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila? Share your experiences!