We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The staffs were very courteous and friendly. The rooms were big and clean. Their Japanese restaurant was very good. It has a casino but since we don't gamble we would go to the lounge with live music. This hotel is attached to a shopping mall so it's very convenient. However, one night we stayed at the pool area to have dessert. Everything went well but the following morning we had a lot of bug bites on our legs! Other than that we had a very nice experience. I definitely will go back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maxims Hotel is the first and only all-suite luxury hotel in the Philippines, with each one of its 169 suites lavishly furnished, meticulously designed, and equipped with superb amenities and state-of-the-art technology to create the complete experience of opulent living. Pairing impressive facilities with impeccable service, each suite is assigned a butler to attend to the guest's every need, from their itinerary to dining reservations, every hour of their stay. Being part of Resorts World Manila, Maxims Hotel makes its guests the center of a vibrant world of leisure and entertainment, with world-class gaming halls, an elegant mall, a grand theatre and ultra-modern cinemas just outside their door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Hotel Pasay
- Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines