“Love the pillows” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Manila Marriott Hotel

You added Manila Marriott Hotel to your Saves list
Manila Marriott Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 10 Newport Boulevard, Newport City Complex, Pasay City | Newport Complex, Pasay, Luzon 1309, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Pasay
Quezon City, Philippines
“Love the pillows”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

What I love most in this hotel are the pillows. The pillows are too soft that I find joy just hugging them. The hotel is new and is just across the airport. The hotel is jalso a few steps away from Newport Resort and several commercial small complex. The room is clean and has a great view of the pool a few floors below and of the greens which I think is part of the military camp of Villamor airbase. The parking area is a bit small but there are several parking areas across the hotel. The most impressive in the room is the bathoom and not just for the bath tub but of the glass wall between the bed and the bathroom. There is also a work area with a trendy glass table and they have several lights in the room that you can control. The cabinet is also large and there are also several mirrors in the room which makes the room bigger. The hotel employees are also nice and respectful. It's a bit pricey compare to the other hotels and it is also a bit far from the Makati commercial district. This is a good place for your flight but not for seeing places of the city.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Mr. zenizen111,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comments on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our guestrooms, specifically the pillows and the service that our brilliant hosts extend to our guests. We aim to ensure that all our guests feel satisfied and are comfortable during their stay with us. I will share your comments with the rest of the team who will be equally pleased to hear about this.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed one night in the Marriott. Staff were very courteous and helpful and overall the hotel was very clean and comfortable. I also had food in the main restaurant and found no faults. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. terryant,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. Despite a quick stay, I am pleased to hear that you found our products and services worth coming back for!. I will share your comments with my team as they will be happy as well to hear about your very positive feedback.

Looking forward to your next visit!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Marriott Hotels always deliver. This time around the suite was awesome. Welcoming. Hospitable. Fresh fruits upon arrival. Always a kick when you see your name on the TV screen. Friendly hotel staff. Airport shuttle always convenient. Will stay again of course.

Stayed August 2014
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Ms.vernie1.

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear that you found everyone and everything awesome during your most recent stay. I will share your very complimenting words to the rest of the team who wil be equally pleased to know about these as well.

Looking forward to seeing you back in your next getaway.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Efficient and friendly staff, and I love their amenities! Bedroom is really conducive for sleeping, and the bathroom is just great - gotta love the bathtub! In addition, we really appreciate the complimentary wine and tea for being new Marriott Rewards members.

Very minor downside - hotel view is not that great. upon opening the blinds, we see construction left and right.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Mr. Joshua G,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that your overall hotel experience would be worth remembering. I am particularly pleased to know that our brilliant hosts, the rooms and the special amenity that have been provided to you have contributed to the overall impression you have of the hotel. I will share this with my team as I am sure that they will be equally pleased to know about this.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This was my 3rd trip to this hotel. I was staying on Business purpose but with my wife. Pickup from the airport was smooth. Check-in was fast. Room was great, as usual. My wife really loved it. The rooms were clean, staff were extremely courteous & very helpful, esp. the concierge. The room, including the bathroom, were fully loaded (check out the pictures). Food was great and the buffet spreads were amazing. The bakery was also excellent. Quan Spa was awesome and again, both my wife & I loved it. We went for couple's massage - Aroma & Renewal. We didn't use the swimming pool or the gym this time. The location of the hotel is great. Its connected to Maxim, Resort World. So you can check out the Casino without having to go out of the hotel. There is 7 Eleven, St. Teresa's Church, Pancake House, Gerry's Grill, etc at walking distance. Check out was smooth as well and so was the drop to the airport. My wife & I are looking forward to out next return. This is one of my best hotels, if not the best one.

Room Tip: Any room is fine, but the ones facing the swimming pool might have a better view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. viveksingh25,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear that both you and your wife had an excellent experience once again for the third time! Our aim is to ensure that we are consistent with the commitment that we have provided with regards to the products and services that we offer in the hotel. I will definitely share your comments with the rest of the team especially the restaurants you have tried, the Front Office for your arrival and departure experience, Housekeeping for the preparation of your room and Quan Spa.

Looking forward to your 4th and more visits to the hotel!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Just arrived at the Manila Marriott. Check in took longer than expected so the lovely Bianca organised beverages (alcoholic or non) for us to sip on whilst we waited Wonderful! Lovely room with 2 queen beds, easily big enough for 2 adults 2 kids. Super wet room with rain shower, stand alone bath and electric screen over the glass wall. Paid a little extra for the club benefits. Super friendly staff at the club, especially Angel and Lawrence who were happy to pour our drinks! Kids loved the array of food and my husband and I indulged on the cold meat selection and salads, only to find that the main courses of scrummy curry then arrived but we were full! Drinks flowed until at least 9.30pm, the best club experience we've had. Breakfast was also great, Amber helped the children reach the croissants and lovely selection of fruit. The staff really went the extra mile, even delivering my forgotten sunglasses to the airport having left them in the room! Will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: 2 queen beds is perfect for 2 adults 2 kids
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Ms.Lynsay S,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you and your family experienced excellent service during your most recent stay. We certainly aim to ensure that we deliver the best possible service that valued guest such as you truly deserve. I will share your comments with the team as am sure they will be very pleased to hear about this as well.

Looking forward to having you together with your family in the hotel soo!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The answer in one short word is YES. I know the reputation of the Marriott chain of Hotels worldwide is exceptional but I had to witness it for myself. I have visited the Philippines for 15 years and have 1st hand knowledge of their hotels.
The Marriott is the best managed hotel I have ever stayed in and eaten in. Their service is outstanding and their rooms are immaculate. The buffet dinners are extensive with all the right variety of foods for the locals and the foreigners. I have personally talked with 3 different General Managers over the years and found them dedicated to perfection and having their guests happy to return over and over again. Miss Michelle Garcia , Director of Communications and Guest relations for Marriott was always ready to assist any needed request.
There are a few other good hotels in Manila but the Marriott stands out in the crowd. I recommend Marriott and don't hesitate to tell anyone who seeks my advice.

Room Tip: They have many promos and package deals. Check the internet and then go to the Sales manager to see...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mr. rhutton,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear that you are very happy with your overall experience during your stay here in the hotel. I will share your comments to the rest of the team, especially to Michelle Garcia and to our General Manager who am sure will be very happy to hear about this.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Hotel Manager

Been to Manila Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!