“"perfect hotel near the airport"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manila Marriott Hotel

You added Manila Marriott Hotel to your Saves list
Manila Marriott Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 10 Newport Boulevard, Newport City Complex, Pasay City | Newport Complex, Pasay, Luzon 1309, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Pasay
Quezon City, Philippines
“"perfect hotel near the airport"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

i can say this hotel is perfect to stay if your waiting for your family and loved ones for their arrival in the Philippines since its so close to the airport. i was here for two weeks (May 2 to May 14, 2013) with my fiance. I like the staff especially in the lounge they were very accomodating and attentive. i noticed the xray that checks the luggage before i go get in the lobby not all 5 star hotel have that. They have a strict security which was awesome. The room was so nice and huge plus the bathroom was see through . lol which is great! and yeah toiletries were good too i like how the bath soap smells lemongrass. another plus book to me was being close to resorts world we didn't need to go to another mall since it offers nice stuff to shop its very convenient . We're already planning to go back here for our next hotel staycation! :) fingerscrossed!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is the second time we stayed at the Marriott in Manila and it was perfect in every way. The service is the best in Manila. The staff is very helpful and the food is great. The only thing I didn't like was when I needed to retrieve my suit after their laundry had closed. The concierge desk was a bit clueless and even though I had my receipt and the front desk asked them to look for me, I still had to produce ID proving who I was. I kind of felt like a criminal. Other than that one thing, this will always be the place for me to stay when traveling to Manila.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

(From stay in ~June 2012)

The hotel was very close to the airport so it was nice to be able to go straight to the hotel to relax after a long legged flight. The hotel has a shuttle bus that leaves regularly on schedule for convenience. The staff was very attentive and polite from Check-in. They were very informative about the rooms and offering suggestions on activities. They were even nice enough to upgrade my room to a suite which was absolutely amazing. The room was very large and spacious which a plush comfortable bed. The only dislike was the room lighting was too dim. Room service was a bit slow but it's expected from a large property such as this. There is also a Casino which makes it nice if you want to avoid traffic and do something different. If I had to nitpick, I would say the hotel is a bit expensive but if you are coming from Europe or USA, the prices really aren't that bad. I would definitely stay here again for the convenience and accessibility to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Before I left for Berlin, I had the pleasure of staying overnight in this hotel. However, because it was booked in Expedia this was at a whopping rate of 8991 Pesos per night, which is really expensive just for an overnight stay. I guess since this is one of those fancy hotels, then I believe that's why it's priced that way. Despite that, I was able to enjoy going to the restaurants that were near this hotel. So there was never a single time where I felt bored. Overall, I was well-accomodated, I had a great night's sleep, breakfast was great and my shopping experience was incredible. For those of you willing to stay in this hotel, I have to say it's more highly recommendable if you travel with your family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Have stayed here in the past and the experience is consistently great. The staff is exceptional both professional with a friendly flair. All my needs were addressed efficiently and the executive lounge is a nice respite from the crowds. About my only recommendations are that the lounge area could be revamped to be a bit more warming and/or inviting instead of its "box like" nature and for the holidays....a bit more investment in decorations might yield higher marks

Room Tip: If youre not an aviation fan...request rooms over looking the pool area.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This hotel is the best!!!! Very convenient to Manila International Airport. Upon entry to the property guards inspected the taxi and the barrier was lowered. Had to go through metal detector prior to entering the hotel. This gave me a good feeling. From the moment my taxi pulled in front of the hotel until I left 12 hours later to return to the airport, the staff was nothing less than excellent. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I had to wait a few minutes while they checked on my room but that was no problem. After almost 24 hours in an aircraft sitting in the luxurious lobby listening to the three person band playing fantastic music and sipping on a cold brew, this was heaven!!! Again the staff was so very accommodating. By the way, my drinks were on the house!!! The room was so very nice, first class. My only problem so I had no hot water (brrrrr..I don't do cold showers well). Of course all of this comes with a price..not cheap. When I return to Philippines I will make sure to schedule more time to stay in this fabulous establishment.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I just completed a 2 week stay in Manila for business the Marriott was very accommodating for us and the executive lounge was a life saver for conducting business.

The hotel is located in an excellent part of town and the attached mall provides many options for food if you don't want to eat every meal in the hotel restaurant. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Manila the ease of getting to and from the airport is another big plus.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Manila Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!