I keep coming back to this hotel, especially during the holiday season. I feel at home every time I stay at Shangri La. The lobby is nice. Security is high. The heat restaurant has an extensive selection of delicious food. Easy access to Shangri mall and walking distance to Mega mall. I would caution you though choose a room in the tower wing where the rooms are newly renovated. The garden wing room I stayed at was a disappointment. Too old and needs to be renovated. But overall the hotel is a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines’ foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 632 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong