I was at EDSA Shangri-La in October 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed the property. It's close to a mega mall and grocery store, the hotel is immaculate on the inside, the staff is friendly as with every Shangri-La property & the restaurants are awesome.
I spent most of my days at work, but my evenings were spent enjoying the hotel & all the amenities it had to offer. The rooms were extremely spacious, offering a good amount of room for a business traveler like myself who came to the Philippines with lots of extras! Make sure to ask for a room in the "new" tower, they're much nicer than the old tower.
One thing that I've noticed about many Shangri-La properties is that their breakfast buffet is insanely awesome. They offer a very international breakfast that is fitting to many cultures. In addition to their international breakfast buffet, the staff in the hotel speaks multiple languages making it a very traveler friendly location.
I would definitely recommend EDSA Shangri-La to anyone who is looking to travel to the Philippines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines’ foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 632 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong