I and my wife stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. My wife had a Confrence to attend here. The hotel is a clean place to stay. The buffet in the resturant called Heat was very good with lots of choices. I was told that they work with more than 400 items of food in a week. The pool is very nice. They have a access way in the hotel that goes right to the shangri-la mall. Lots of places to eat and SM mega mall verry close by with the same. I walked around the hotels and malls and was not bugged by anyone. The only complant I have is my wife got food poisoning at the food that was served at their Confrence. They sent a nurse to check on her at our room and did offer a check up from doctor. We also met the food director and he said he would email us on results of food but never got back to us. Overall I would stay at their hotel again if I had reason too, but will not be my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines’ foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 632 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong