“Kapag Fried Chicken” 4 of 5 stars
Review of KFC

KFC
Ground Floor, EDSA Central Mall | Corner EDSA and Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Luzon, Philippines
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 296 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Manila
“Kapag Fried Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I like about this is the food is affordable and served fast and the atmosphere is good and cozy. I disliked about kfc is that sometimes, the gravy tastes like it's burned.

Visited July 2013

Quezon City, Philippines
“Good old country-style chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is my ultimate comfort food. I love the original recipe chicken, although some outlets serve better chicken than the others. But it certainly beats Jolibee or McDonalds chicken anytime. And the frozen yoghurt drinks are a nice addition.

Visited May 2013
Kidapawan
“KFC is consistant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have frequented numerous KFC outlets, mostly in the malls, throughout metro Manila, Las Pinas, Paranaque, Bacoor, Davao, etc. Just make sure they don't give you free watered-down gravy. :) Wish there was a KFC in the interior of Mindanao!

Visited February 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Superb Customer Service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

'Been with a lot of KFC in Metro Manila, But i really cant forget this area. I'm with my 10 month old son and during that time, the area was a bit crowded. I need to have a quick lunch so I choose this place before heading to Antipolo. So while I'm still choosing what to order, one of the dining crew approach me & told me that if i still dont have any seats to occupy, he can reserve the table near the entrance of the mall. I immediately said thank you. Then upon arriving on that said table, he already have a baby high chair on it for my baby without me even asking for it! :) . He even provided me extra tissues, gravy and extra plastic cup with a straw so for my baby to sip his water on it. I really appreciate the fact that there is still a service crew like him who will go an extra mile for their customer's satisfaction, cause usually, some fast food doesn't have that kind of customer service. Unfortunately, I forgot HIS name. :( All in all, I just love the superb service of the people here thats why we keep coming back whenever we pass by the area. :)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“juicy fried chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

For late dinners, I usually stop by KFC before going home. I still love its regular fried chicken especially the leg and the thigh. Although I love its Asian salad, the dressing is not enough.

Visited June 2012