“It was okay.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tower Inn Business Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Makati
Tower Inn Business Hotel
You added Tower Inn Business Hotel to your Saves list
1002 Arnaiz Avenue | San Lorenzo Village, Makati, Luzon 1200, Philippines   |
Ranked #45 of 67 Hotels in Makati
Manila, Philippines
“It was okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Average hotel, worth the price, great location, unfriendly night shift guy receptionist.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

my son and i stayed here intermittently in june and were quite pleased with the service and the staff. we were able to check in early and were able to leave our luggage when we had to go out of town. the room size was adequate, with hot shower and pressure was good, food was also good. the staff were courteous, respectful and very helpful. they were friendly and willing to assist always. my son got sick and they never failed to check on him, either by calling our room or asking me about him when they saw me. from the front desk, to houskeeping, to ddorman, guards and dining staff, i can sya they did a good job. slow wifi was my only issue. other than that, i like tower inn and will certainly return in the future.

i hope the higher-ups know that they do have good and hardworking staffs working for them.

thanks, tower inn
from happy mom and son in room 207

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Tower Inn is truly my home away from home. It has become my home in Manila. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, great service and a very convenient location. Cross the road and you are in Greenbelt and Glorietta where everything from shopping, movies, eating, drinking, clubbing are at your doorstep. Rooms are very small (personal preference since I only sleep a few hours a night) and internet is free but problematic at times....but it has got better lately. Lunch buffet is very cheap and food is very good. Free breakfast included with room. I have gotten to know the friendly staff there and it's a nice familiar place to return to everytime I am in Manila.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Davao
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We reserved a Junior Suite for 3 nights. My wife and I and our 11 year old son. We read the reviews so knew what to expect. Our room was small as expected but we had a nice view. Breakfast menu that came with each night was very good. So were the rest of the items in the menu.
We were able to check in early at no extra charge, around 10:00 AM. Boarding time for our plane was 18:20 but we were able to store our luggage after we checked out. Just did more shopping.
Tower Inn is located next to some very nice upscale malls. All within walking distance.
All the staff was very very nice and helpful with anything we asked.
OK, I might add that just one waitress with braces was not very cordial and even appeared to be annoyed when asked for something. Never once smiled. Like as if her face might crack.
Yes, we would certainly return again to Tower Inn, Makati.

Family from DAVAO

Room Tip: Our Junior Suite was ample enough. We just slept there and gone most of the day.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

Hotel has great location, 5 minute walk from the Greenbelt Mall. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful, and hotel seems to be well organized and professional. Rooms are very small though, so brace yourself. Rooms were clean, but could hear people coughing in adjacent room so assuming walls are very thin. Breakfast is included, but is just a simple American or Continental meal. Wi-Fi Internet connection is free, and actually a decent speed (just in lobby area though, not available in rooms). Bottom line, not a bad option for the price - we paid 2800 pp for a double, which was about $65 USD. Greatest asset is the location.

Room Tip: Singles and Doubles are very small, might be worth upgrading to a suite. Best to have a look at the...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

For the price ($55 NZD per night - about 2200 peso), this hotel was great. The front desk staff were amazingly polite, professional, friendly, and nothing was too much of a problem for them. The breakfast that was included was excellent, and catered for many tastes.

My room was small, but I was only using it for sleeping as I was out and about all day every day. The room was clean and tidy, and the TV showed plenty of different stations. The view from my window was a brick wall haha, but thats ok as I was only in the room at night anyway.

The location is brilliant. It is right opposite the major malls, and only a very brief walk from some of the major 5* hotels - Intercontinnental was a quick 5min walk away..as was Starbucks lol.

All in all, definitely recommend this hotel, great value for money and great location!

Room Tip: if you want a room with a view, dont get one at the rear of the hotel as you will have a view of a b...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This hotel is just a few minutes away from NAIA. Very convenient hotel for business and pleasure. just a stone throw away from glorietta malls for lunch or dinner in case you don't like what is being served at their restaurant, though breakfast is typical filipino or american fare. Rooms are quite small with twin beds and just enough space to move around. The rooms are cleaned everyday if you request for it. The staff are courteous and very helpful. I stayed with them during a typhoon signal #2, and they try to help me call the airlines to check if there were any cancellations on my flight for the day. With their rate at the Makati area, i would definetely stay here again in my next trip to this vicinity.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Tower Inn Business Hotel? Share your experiences!