“Nice event for seminar” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 69 Hotels in Makati
Greenacres, Florida
“Nice event for seminar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I attend a seminar for hotel restaurant association member. I like there lobby lounge and the bar. My only suggestion they need to put a buffet style restaurant, because mostly there food is Thai food. But the service good, front desk was polite.

Stayed March 2014
MyriamMatayat, General Manager at Dusit Thani Manila, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear mj_2669

Thank you for the wonder4ful review and I am delighted the children thoroughly enjoyed their stay and that the staff made a fuss of them whilst they were with us.

I look forward to your returning the next time you are in Manila.

Yours sincerely

Alex Willats

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Makati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have stayed in thi hotel many times and this time was still a great experience. I was with my kids even though this was a business trip (as my kids are on holidays and my husband is also overseas) and they have made sure that my kids are comfortable as well

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms not facing the main road (EDSA) so that it is quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

Dear Barbara E

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to your returning to Dusit Thani the next time you are in Makati.

Yours sincerely

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have been visiting & staying in this hotel for more than ten years, 4 to 5 times a year. My recent stay is 14July14 to 19July and stayed in a Junior Suite. I must say the staff never fail to impress me with their smile, jovial attitude, enthusiasm, attention and care. Excellence friendly staff at Front Desk , Concierge and the Basix Hotel Bfast Restaurant. Great Service !!. Hotel facilities is already great and still upgrading to be better. Location is excellence for shopping, restuarants and transportation. Will always come back to this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dusit M, General Manager at Dusit Thani Manila, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Trevor,

Thank you for your loyal patronage and for the excellent review following your recent stay with us.

Your feedback has been more gratifying and this will certainly encourage us to continue to excel and offer genuine service to all our valued guests.

We hope to have you back again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Located in a busy district,rooms are clean,however,toilet aint bright enough. Was staying in their suite and since it was my first visit to makati so i was expecting something better for the price i paid. Nothing impressive though,might stay again for the location.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dusit M, General Manager at Dusit Thani Manila, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Urgenta,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you found our property below par following your recent stay with us.

We have currently 200 rooms under an intensive renovation to improve the facility of our guests and we urge you to return to us to experience the new room later this year.

Sagay City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked an executive suite for a price way more affordable than a deluxe room in the nearby Shangri-La. It was a great room with complete amenities.

When I booked on the website, there was an option "Executive Suite Twin" so I took that option thinking it had twin beds. But when we checked in, I was informed all suites only have king beds. I think they should update their website to take that option off so as not to confuse others.

We arrived around 1:30pm and the room wasn't ready yet. We were given welcome drinks and there were options. I got to choose to have a glass of beer which made me happy. :)

I guess they don't have housekeeping staff all day long. We left our room at 2:30am to join a half marathon so we left the make up room light on. We got back around 7:30am but the room was not made up. It doesn't really bother me since we were only there for a night.

The wait staff at the Basix Restaurant were the friendliest.

Lastly, I was surprised at the quietness of the room considering the hotel is just right along EDSA.

Considering the price and the service, I will be back here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Ferdinand L,

We appreciate that you took the time to share with us your constructive feedback regarding your recent stay in our hotel.

Indeed, majority of our Executive Suites are configured with King size beds, we also have commence the extensive room renovations recently, consequently, we have limited Executive Suite Twin.

in reference to your other concerns, the hotel standard check-in time is 2:00PM, however, we can arrange for an early check-in if there's an advice prior and subject to availability. We urge you to stay with us again to experience the new facilities soon.

Your sincerely,

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This 5 star hotel was amazing, it has everything a 5 star place should have and more. The staff members were always friendly and polite, our rooms were always clean and spotless and the service was incredible. Particularly by this lovely woman by the name of Sharon Gan who was very quick to accommodate us to all our needs. She ensured we were always comfortable and it felt like being at home. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dusit M, General Manager at Dusit Thani Manila, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Soda D,

It is a delight to know that you had an enjoyable experience and that the service provided to you was up to your expectation.

Rest assured we are going to share your glowing commendation with our Ms. Sharon Gan. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My first time I stayed here was in 2009 and was amazed with the service and treatment from all the friendly staff. Came back for a holiday again and of course I stayed here (July 2014), the buffet breakfast was amazing, all the staff were very friendly and always greeted everyone with the warmest smiles. I love coming back here the place is very spacious and the service from all staff specially from Sharon Gan was so accomodating. Location is amazing all the shopping centres are within walking distance. Can't wait for my next holiday and see the new renovations :)

Room Tip: Executive Suites all the way
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Odie G,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share you thoughts about your recent stay with us.

Your kind words regarding the hotel are highly appreciated. Guest’s satisfaction of our guests is our main priority and we are glad that you appreciate this gesture. Rest assured we will share your positive comments with our Ms. Sharon Gan.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Alex Willats

Been to Dusit Thani Manila? Share your experiences!