I visit the Phil once a year with my family but this time I travelled on my own, and decided to booked this hotel through expedia.com and I am very pleased I did ,after trying to check out all the other hotels in terms of what I was prepared to pay for my 2 night stay. I booked a Club Room. I arrived quite early before the check-in time and my room wasn't ready , which I understand . The staff made me feel very welcome . I waited in the club lounge and was offered a drink straight away, there were finger foods and fruits available to eat and hot & cold drinks . when I told them that my Iphone needed to be charged they immediately sorted it out for me, and after half an hour I managed to contact my husband that I arrived safe & well. They kept me informed regularly how long I have to wait for my room to be ready and that they're trying their best to do it as quickly as they can which I like because they know I am tired and would really like to have a rest after a long flight. The room is not big but it's clean and functional. It needs a bit of updating but with the price I paid for my stay I am not complaining. I have a choice of places to have my breakfast but they sent me a very nice letter that I can use the Tosca restaurant exclusively for breakfast , a nice touch. I was quite busy during my stay that I didn't have the chance to check out all the facilities . But I have noticed that they are working on a nice new place for exclusive use of Club Guests . The shopping centre / mall is only across the road and a mere 2 minutes walk where you can find everything you need . I was travelling to another island and couldn't bring one of my small cabin suitcase with me so I decided to leave it with them in their storage for a few days which they obliged without hesitation. I returned to pick it up but it took them awhile to find it which annoyed me because I was in a hurry but one thing I can say is that I am very impressed the way the staff in Dusit Thani handled an irrate customer like me.
I felt bad for being a little bit impatient but the staff were very apologetic and so genuinely charming that I managed to say thank you with a big smile :-)) I wish I I've known their names because I would have mentioned it here and would like their manager to know that their staff are a credit to their establishment. I like staying in hotels like this where the staff treat their guests very very welcome and really try their best to provide an excellent service beyond what is expected of them.. Wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Manila is situated in the heart of the Philippines’ premiere financial district located 25 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, 15 minutes away from the country’s major convention centers, right-at-the-doorstep shopping malls and entertainment centers. With 538 guest rooms and suites, 11 meeting and banqueting rooms for up to 1,000 persons, seven bars and restaurants – Basix, Benjarong, Dusit Gourmet, Pool Bar, Lobby Lounge, Tosca and Umu; DFiT Fitness Center and Devarana Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Dusit Thani Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Manila Hotel Makati
- Dusit Thani Hotel Manila
- Dusit Makati
- Manila Dusit Thani Hotel
- Dusit Hotel Makati
- Dusit Thani Manila Makati, Metro Manila