With a family of 5, the two bedroom units were a welcome option to adjoining rooms at the regular hotels. My first visit, we were put in Penthouse unit LP1. Showing a little bit of its age, but overall still a nice unit. Second visit, stayed in the 2 bedroom executive unit which was also very nice. Breakfast wasn't all that great but the location and rate worked well for my family. Overall, I would stay there again when travelling with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila