Major malls are just around the corner. Few hiccups when we checked in, room smelt musty and cupboards in one of the rooms were not clean but, these were addressed immediately. We booked a 2 bedroom de luxe and it was big enough for a family of 4 and a kid. We requested (months in advance) a room with a view but was told that there's only few available on the higher floor and there's none available - seems like only the selected few gets the view or maybe you have to pay extra. Beddings were great. The kitchenette was clean and well equipped. On our last night, I noticed a foul smell coming from our en-suite which I did not bother complaining as we were checking out the next day. Overall, good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila