Stayed here several times for business on Ayala Avenue, which is a short walk away. Large rooms, quiet location, no award winner but clean and comfortable. Internet connection is average, but that's typical of Manila. Breakfast is very basic. If you just want fruit, perhaps buy it the night before from Rustons supermarket at nearby Greenbelt. The location to Greenbelt is a highlight; you will never starve! I liked the staff and would stay there again on my own if doing biz in Makati, but I wouldn't take my family there as a special treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila