I’ve been a frequent guest of El Cielito Inn for almost 20 years now. This is my place of choice every time I travel back to the Philippines because it is convenient to shopping malls and very close to my town’s bus station. I’ve always been happy and satisfied with their excellent service.
Our recent stay was handled by a lady named Leay. She was very professional, provided accurate information, and very friendly. She went above and beyond the call of her duties. Room service was great too. We also enjoyed the simple but very decent breakfast that was included in the package. Shuttle bus driver was very careful and respectful.
The following are my critic that needs some improvement:
• The strong smell of old carpet lingers as we walked the hallway.
• Door knobs are old. Loose hinges and screws are felt every time we open/close the door.
• The old Air Conditioner sounded like a screaming Generator.
• The front of the Inn is used as a full-time parking lot. It will be nice to have a convenient walk way for guest to enter the place. It was a struggle walking through parked cars.
• The cost of P850 airport shuttle service seems expensive as compared to what other hotels are offering.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your El Cielito Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cielito Hotel Makati
- El Cielito Inn Makati, Metro Manila